Dv8 ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

gareth, I agree all his fault ( why ? fuck knows just blame him )

match is arranged vs dv8 and lets hope it will be a good game with lots of flames :D
sliding cheating fuckerz all of ya !

Last edited:
Jesus whats with the attitudes in here? @ Mael, I want to come here because *most* of Mr are good mates of mine. I should be able to come here without being slagged off unjustifiably by ppl that don't even know me. @ Skull, I don't care how good anyone thinks I am, this is a game, I play for fun. Whether I am better than the next person or not means nothing to me. If you want to accuse me of cheating I’ll take that as a compliment as it means you think I am as good as an aimbot, and as I know I don’t use any form of cheat that is a big compliment.

So what justification do you have for thinking snake is dodgy? Have you seen any evidence he uses cheats? If you go round accusing everyone who is good of cheating you are negating the point of anyone even bothering to get good. What if all professional sportsmen were accused of using drugs every time they won a race / game?

I suggest until you see some solid evidence you keep your accusations to yourself. We might just as easily accuse Mr of cheating cos they win so much, but we don’t because we are not that narrow-minded. I don’t think they do for a second, but if I thought like you guys are about snake then I probably would.

@spirit

lmao

uhm chill and you take this much to serious :)

skull calls me fucking dodgy and I am in Mr and if ya read his comment he doesnt call you a cheater, he actually called you fucking crap player in his words then :)

if anyone is a cheater here it's seeker, he is the biggest cheat ever ( quote from glen ).... and he is crap ( quote from skull )

and you are narrow minded because if ya would know us ( like ya say you do ) then you would know this all is just a piss take!

:rofl:

np.

you wanne join Mr or something that you are on this forum?

well you never can join :bandit: so f0

( that's how you think , somebody on a clan forum he wants to join aint it grz )

Last edited:
Originally posted by RaMpaGe
@spirit

lmao

uhm chill and you take this much to serious :)

skull calls me fucking dodgy and I am in Mr and if ya read his comment he doesnt call you a cheater, he actually called you fucking crap player in his words then :)

if anyone is a cheater here it's seeker, he is the biggest cheat ever ( quote from glen ).... and he is crap ( quote from skull )

and you are narrow minded because if ya would know us ( like ya say you do ) then you would know this all is just a piss take!

:rofl:

Ramp u big fucking FAGGOT!!!! Bloody typical dutch poof.

SNAKE IS A CHEATING WANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the rest are just pish

Originally posted by GRZ
lmao, I dont even like Ias
but thx for asking:teehee:

you still here!

you wanne join badly dont ya..

no chance tho !

and what the fuck are you doing here anyway, you aint welcome fuck off

and snake aint that good in nw , he just has a good aim in insta.
if he would be cheating he would be good in both!

stfu rampage ubergimp
with your lame accusations

those quotes are from people who got totally 0WNeD by me.
Therefore they are not very reliable. It are quotes that come from emotion and hatred. So i understand those two fuckers call me cheaters and i dont say a thing about it, cuz i know they are emotionally challenged.

and ramp i know you dont cheat, but maybe you do, but i cant tell because you suck soo much with or without your cheats

and DV8 fucking own them, im getting sick of their attitudes, kick there arrogant asses for me, with or without snake.(or better yet put snake in for a certain win:thumb: )