Dv8 ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lol, its got nothing to do with bllx, it has to do with preperation :p:

a clan that has been together for a couple of weeks will always lose to a more experienced clan of a similar skill level.

We have the balls to play ya nps, if you wanna game we are free from 1st to 6th sept, and 23rd to end of sept. I am away imbetween those dates. However it depends if you want a good game or another easy victory, we need time to build teamwork up to give you a good game but if you wanna play us before we have had that chance and get another easy win then nps :D

But, I think the Div 1 matches are gonna be arranged for us in sept anyway so wont be my choice. not 100%, but unless a 2nd clan have quit this month then that is the case...

spirit ur so full of shit u make my arse wink,wtf u going on about u can practice till they rebuild the trade towers ,u can get as many cheating wankers like snake as u like, with the wankers u built in ur clan u should join CSHP ffs with wot u know u would make a fortune :moon:

skull, how about you come back when you've got a life? No-one asked your irrelevant and childish opinion - how about you think of something that people might wanna listen to before you open your mouth next time?

Last time I come to this forum, those of Mr that are good mates of mine can contact me by other means if they wish.

Fs guys, if you have brainless pets like that, at least keep em on a leash pls? :fingers:

oi I thought you're both adults!
now stop the flaming and get the fists out. the one falling first will shut up first!
:D

fo spirit i can find that number in any phone box ,ffs i`m only jkg i know ur a wanker ,UTA knows ur a wanker ,gotta admit u got a nice arse tho,probably wont play against ya coz i`m not used to PLAYING AGAINST CHEATING FOOKERS :moon:

Originally posted by Spirit
skull, how about you come back when you've got a life? No-one asked your irrelevant and childish opinion - how about you think of something that people might wanna listen to before you open your mouth next time?

Last time I come to this forum, those of Mr that are good mates of mine can contact me by other means if they wish.

Fs guys, if you have brainless pets like that, at least keep em on a leash pls? :fingers:

how the fuc do i get a life ,wen my time taken up on pubs caning DV8 :moon:

and the scary part is ,I`M CLAN REP ffs now that s scary ,
spirit u built up a nice rep in this comm plz dont spoil it by trying to shag me like mi5 ,ur arse is nice but i dont come cheap,i`ll cost at least 3 bottles of ur best blue nun ffs :moon:

ok no more MR NICE GUY u can all fo .no moe tips from my 1M1B book of " HOW TO FIT IN WITH THE WANKERS OF UT " ur on ya own now :moon: