Dont GO!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I don't like anyone in ADC actually.

I hate Maxiz` more than any other Swede, Hoi is the single worst player in UT, and everyone else is crap (especially Zombie).
Lies. All lies.

I don't recall anyone ever welcoming your opinion anywhere, in whatever matter it may have been brought to light in.

You're a long way from home, yank.
Harsh words from a man who can't seem to muster a proper shit.

lee u fuckers u never reply to my stuff on the =Alias= Froums i tried to get a account but needs a admin (YOU) to accept it was wanting to see if =Alias= plays Cod4 biatch e-mail me or im on MSN all the time! :D

Also SubZ is a racist and the worst Danish FragHUB admin named SubZ the world has ever known.

lee u fuckers u never reply to my stuff on the =Alias= Froums i tried to get a account but needs a admin (YOU) to accept it was wanting to see if =Alias= plays Cod4 biatch e-mail me or im on MSN all the time! :D
Im not an admin on that forum, used to be on the old board, but not this one.
they dont play cod4 in a league, but i do think they do play for fun

Btw, i did send u a PM on THIS forum

Im Rusty 1st time i picked up ut99 in nearly 2 years tonight and i dont have my old 3 button mouse and keybored with the exstra keys i will go buy 1 and btw the 2 new maps are like :rolleyes::chainsaw:

I will have to play some and maybe think about comeing back to destroy some people thow iv gone soft in my old age thru playing roll play games like wow :P

DoG seems to be a fine clan too, so i can't believe that xb7 feels the need to come back again.

that, and i became inactive about two months after i joined them. only trolling their private forums from time to time. after i couldn't get ut to work properly and in a reliable way on my macbook i finally gave up because i actually realized that i dont feel like i need to play ut anymore

it's just not the fun it used to be some years ago...

but i guess i'll have to come to #adc one evening again to discuss some bike and sodomy issues with gazzz

that, and i became inactive about two months after i joined them. only trolling their private forums from time to time. after i couldn't get ut to work properly and in a reliable way on my macbook i finally gave up because i actually realized that i dont feel like i need to play ut anymore

it's just not the fun it used to be some years ago...

but i guess i'll have to come to #adc one evening again to discuss some bike and sodomy issues with gazzz

Yer u better had u tart!

Lee come to #adc or come on MSN or ill txt u if i can find ur mobile number ! :P

Mate, as of last Tuesday, all my spare time has gone.
we have just taken on a foster child which does mean spare time is like gold dust.
i can get on line when hes at school, but cant spend lots of time.
due to the paper work that i now need to do.