Dont GO!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Pea¢eMaker

«]KAN[»
Feb 2, 2002
Hull!
[ADC]: No idea who played and who didn't. I'm sure they were all mercs though as the password was tossed around in #utapug a few times! Thanks to all the mercs whoever you lot were and hopefully you got a few nice maps out of this game! Possibly and probably the final game in the league for [ADC], we'd like to thank everyone that has made this league into what it is today. Thanks all of you :)

Noooooooooooo stay Peacey! will come back and play for u we will be div 1 in no time! dont u dear die fuckers :shout:

I'm afraid it will take more then some moaning on the forums to get ADC back on track. There's what, 2-3 active members? :p:

get xb7 and useless (even though he's a gimp) and Bart back and take peacey and own some nubs (Mushroomhead)

idd ADC just STAY!

i would join back if i wasn't reveiving AUT with the other guys!

recruit 1 or 2 guys and stay :)

I was the one who told Useless to quit asap. :satan:
It was. It really was. Bastard.
idd ADC just STAY!

i would join back if i wasn't reveiving AUT with the other guys!

recruit 1 or 2 guys and stay :)
Doesn't matter if we recruit 2 players or a 100. Noone is willing to organize and be squad leader/match arranger and to be honest, out of these 100 people 1 will be active ;)

I could only stay if xb7 rejoined, but neither of us are likely to actually play, more to discuss some more bicycle type UT innovations! :P

:wave: Peacey, my favourite Hull kid. Handle ur WoW-addicition and you are ready :P

This clan has a tradition in having a lack of organisation. Although it looked bad for ADC several times before, this club of skillless noobs are still alive to annoy their opponents with insane spam. And that's good! :D
Correct me if i'm wrong, but ADC is the oldest active clan in the league.
Although MOD and DFP has more matches (due ADC renaming and refounding), ADC is active in this league since 2000.
So ofc it would be a shame if this clan dies, but that's life. Nothing is for eternity.

Without a doubt: ADCs best time was as Gazz and me did the job. :nod:
A time full of greatness and victory...well maybe not victory in winning matches, but therefore in arranging matchs to dates noone is available, servers were our guys had bad ping and picking maps our members really hated.
Okay, maybe we did that just few months, but until then it was pure pwn4ge :rolleyes:

all barts fault tbh
oi, traitor!
fo, atleast i didn't left ADC for a bunch of drooling animals, who hunt their own tails, sniffing on girls crouch area all the time and shitting on housefloors of ppl you dont like!
hmmm wait, that sounds not bad.
Is :dog: recruiting? ;)

get xb7 and useless (even though he's a gimp) and Bart back and take peacey and own some nubs (Mushroomhead)
DoG seems to be a fine clan too, so i can't believe that xb7 feels the need to come back again.

Dunno why Useless left. Maybe he needed a change, maybe he was annoyed by doing organisation stuff, or he was bored by UT.

Peacey had some issues with former ADC members (esp. with Lawless), but it was always fun to see him play for ADC. Especially when he acted like he did. Sometimes abit heatheaded, but overall an entertaining guy.

For myself i can say that i alrdy rejoined 2 times as adc had similiar problems, but there won't be a third time (i guess not only Hoi is happy to read that now :teehee: ).
All the guys i liked to play with during the past years (like Storm, Lawless, xb7, Marshall, Zombie, JedY, Midole, Exo, even Peacey and Gazz in a weird way and some i prolly forgot) are inactive or left the clan.
Although i noticed that Wurgo is more active again (another cool guy), i'm not belong to adc anymore. (Most ppl would even say i dont belong in that league at all :()

I've offered this a few times.
Ha! Let him do it! Let him, Let him!
Hurry up before he realises what he just said!

and sodomy
:lol:

Last edited:
i'm not belong to adc anymore.

Damn right! You belong to ~dzz~! :mad::mad::mad:

But i want you to go back and help [ADC] out cause they are good old friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like anyone in ADC actually.

I hate Maxiz` more than any other Swede, Hoi is the single worst player in UT, and everyone else is crap (especially Zombie).

I don't like anyone in ADC actually.

I hate Maxiz` more than any other Swede, Hoi is the single worst player in UT, and everyone else is crap (especially Zombie).
I don't recall anyone ever welcoming your opinion anywhere, in whatever matter it may have been brought to light in.

You're a long way from home, yank.