Demo record thing + mIRC script

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: Gahhhhhhhhh!!!

i thought an aceperger spoke all languages, guess i was wrong. post smartass comments ace :)

|
|
|
|
|
\/

here

u seem to want to start a flame war, anyway did I ever say i spoke all languages ?
And what's with calling me aceperger ?

Bugger off 30/40/50

The man is called Ace and he's trying to do good work for the community.

And if you're not interested in that, just don't reply.

"prolly don't need it no more though"...

Well i dont know, ive run the "inoculate proggie" and only infected file it found was the quite new word document which i listed above which it defected. Although does this mean the virus is removed or can it have reproduced in another form the virus proggie didnt discover? As well when i try connecting with your irc progg same @#%$ happens and it says i have sub7 trojan. Can it be someone else with same ip has had it or is it me? As i said a lot of dudes have same ip as me.

the page says inoculate cant discover version 2.1 so i will dl another virus proggie as well.

And about firewalls, a friend of mine needs one i think, he suspects that a freak behind the same firewall who lives 2 stairs up is intruding his comp as it windows ask whether to shut down when he tries because there is a user connected to the comp, even when he has nothing shared... And also its impossible for him to dl any files from internet... :/ :lol:

edit: is it possible to set up a firewall so it "bans" some ip:s from port, since the freaks internal ip is known to my friend?

the firewall shouldnt let anyone/anything into your PC, so you shouldnt need to ban anything. If strange things are happening on your computer then i suggest a new firewall - Zone Alarm as Ace said (www.zonelabs.com) i tihnk is url

i'm hardly experienced in this sort of thing, but i would suggest (if innoculate doesnt find that) get a trojan scanner...download.cnet.com/downloa...-2.3898888 (link)

If no trojans are found, perhaps you are running something the irc server could be mistaking for a trojan?? ...

if you know the hacker is 2 stories above you...why not just go and spark him about a bit?? :lol:

edit: bad url

it's possible, just e-mail the guys at spport@etg or whatever it was said earlier in the post.

Hmm well I know a bit about Sub 7... I may have dabbled in the past with it :/ .

The Trojan can hide itself from most Viruses checkers once it is installed off the original infected file so.. :( But Any firewall should stop your problems as the person who infected you has to make a direct connection to your PC to do anything at all. If they are unable too Sub 7 will not bother you at all in my experiance. I was infected for a couple of months (Self Infected).

Conseal is a great firewall that can be easily craked from most crakz sites...

www.consealfirewall.com/

you can get the crack from Here :

www.astalavista.box.sk/

Tim

I've got a q about that script ace, If I want to edit the default text editor to be used (ie notepad) to something, where do I do it?

e: Gahhhhhhhhh!!!

not sure what u mean, u shouldn't need notepad, i don't understand where u would need notepad

Re: e: Gahhhhhhhhh!!!

hmm, If I want to edit various stuff in the script, it tries loading them in notepad, since I have no notepad and I use another text editor, I would like to be able to edit the path for the text editor.... can't explain it better than that m8... o)

Re: e: Gahhhhhhhhh!!!

if u wanna edit stuff, hit alt-r while ur in it and tell me what ur changing, maybe It's a good idea