Debate a pacifist today!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol..
no it was i guess a stuipid way for me to express.i think a peace pipe should be smoked..

i had a problem.i went times for so years without missing a day of getting high...im not a drinker at all..and i truly belive that alchahol is sooo much worse then pot..i havent heard of alot of guys getting REALLY high and beating thier wives..
so do i miss it yeah..im not perfect..part of me would love to go back to smoking everyday,but just speaking for myself: i would lose all my abition to do alot of other thingswhen i smoked all day.

im still though smoking cigarettes.like a mutha f**ker
so excuse the confusion
i guess cause i abused it ,i just asumed people used it everyday like i did.........if you can still smoke and honestly be as active as you normally would..i truely am jealous.this is somthing i will never be able to do..

"The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely"
priest

LOL, Eq u hardass rightwinger:lol:

Priest has "widened his horizons" he unlike u knows what its like so see things in a new and difrent light.This is what im talking about. I can respect his viewpoints even though i dont agree with much of it.(like with u EQ)Thats my personal experience playing in, like his makes him what he is today.

I come across more pro drug than i realy am, its unavoidable when talking to ppl like Llerylia or whatever from UBER clan.
Even the US gov did extensive research into LSD and its difrent effects as a tool in psychological treatment.Although they come to the conclusion that it was to unpredictable they still thought it had great value.

Ganja is 1 thing all the otehr stuff is a difrent and dangerous ball game where u realy need to know what u r doing.Priest found this out the hardway, but got a second chance.

:beer: thanks gen,im glad to hear you do understand where im coming from...
when all is said and done...im am sorry we got off on the wrong foot....be well...

:D - Don't know what you're talking about EQ, here's the definition I found. Fits everything Gen says, he must be enlightened!

en·light·en (n-ltn)
tr.v. en·light·ened, en·light·en·ing, en·light·ens
1. To give information to; inform or instruct on how drug use benefits all mankind.
2. To give conflicting arguments with no scientific proof until there is no way to argue against.
3. To blindly believe your thoughts are indisputable, and all others are unenlightened; see arrogant and ostentatious.

I dont get you people. Even when someone says, ok...I understand but dont agree and appreciate where your coming from, you STILL bust his ass. In this entire thread you have inserted (not read mind you, inserted) between the lines and made gross assumptions.

I dont know about you, but personally I am so sick and tired of hateful posts because you dont agree with another individual. And before someone jumps at the chance to throw it up in my face, when I called EQ a fat boy it was not intended to insult him. Altho he has taken plenty of hateful shots at me in this thread and responded with a nice wiping the floor with me quip. Tell you what EQ, I made a jokes of all of it, but I honestly thought you more of a man than that paticular response indicates. Threatening statements to a woman is just wrong.

Know what? Im still going to fight for equality, pray for peace, and spread my rays of sunshine all over the fucking place. More than ever and from now on I am making a point to try and listen to opinions from people around the world and keep an open mind. When I disagree, Im going to try and picture myself in their shoes before I come to a conclusion. And even when I dont agree and my conclusion is that they really are an idiot, Im sure as hell not going to meanfully humilate and insult them in public.

Its just not funny. Not now especially. :(

. Even when someone says, ok...I understand but dont agree and appreciate where your coming from, you STILL bust his ass.

there r signs that 1 is right, this being 1 of them :)

Well the way I see it I only called you out once Lexy. On the other hand if what I have posted rings true with you or you think it is about you then maybe you need to look at yourself before you point the finger at me for your troubles or guilty conscience....... You have used my name specifically many times in your posts. I stopped talking about this along time ago like 4 pages ago. As for your post I meant in a debate over this not physically. Why would I come and beat up a woman...I thought you a smarter woman than that. I think that it is just sick how someone makes a comment for ridicule then bitches about the backlash.....Pathetic. There are not many people in the "world" who knows what we have been through and probbablly never will. You sit back and talk about how we need to take in what the others think when they have no real clue of the impact of any of this.....Yeah lets listen to China or Norway or better yet Iraq for what we should do. Hell when France heard the word war they go ,"Did someone say war???? We surrender" It seems to me that when you humiliate and say things to people it is okay/justified, but anyone else does it they are bad people.

You want to sing give peace a chance that is fine, but the reality is that it is not going to happen in Aghanastan for awhile and we will be at war for the next 6-10 years in various ways with countries and terriorist networks.

you may be right.but in my experince after i got high i didnt want to do a damn thing..exept play video games and sit on my ass..
if you think that smoking everyday is helping you...hey you are a true STONER>>>>>>>>>>>>>

okay he post this........then he posts this

I WOULD NEVER WIPE THE FLOOR WITH YOU...id lay on the floor with you though........we could roll a fattie and PUFF PUFF GIVE....... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Are you trying to say this is not contradictory? Yeah hes say it is not about pot, but if you saw these statements what would you think? If these two statements are not set in opposition to each other I don't know what is. SO I guess enlightenment still yet needs to be redefined within the context of this thread especially if we are going to use dictionary terms.

what did i say five pages back..EQ???
HUH???
I SAID IT WAS A STUPID WAY FOR ME TO SAY LETS SMOKE A PIECE PIPE AND STOP ALL THE STUPID SHIT...
im sure you can express the way you feel to the fullest on treads..but excuse the hell out of me..if i sent you mixed signals...
but do your self a favor dont think to much about it cause i dont want you to hurt yourself...
i was trying to express to lexy that i dont look down on her for smoking cause i did,ok sooooo i didn't choose the best word as have been seen many many many times before.....
im sure every tread you is leave,and words you choose are the right ones,,please..try to put up with me!!!!!
because if i get the signals right..your pointing out this thing,,,,,
because why???? your truly confused???
no it's to say what???i dont know what im talking about???
soooo i went to far in trying to express somthing to lexy...
if you cant understand that the first time i posted....
forget looking for enlightenment ...
and try looking for a clue.........
and dont get all huffy!!!!!!
we dont want pick apart everyword from your treads..
or repost your wrong choice of words..
so lay of my wrong choice of words...
and dammit.......HAVE A GREAT DAY.AND MORE IMPORTANTLY REMEMBER:

"The prayer of the priest is not perfect until he no longer recognizes himself or the fact that he is praying"

priest:cool:

LETS JUST GIVE A BREAK DOWN FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE LOST!!!!!!!!!!

WAR=BAD
FIGHTING=NESASARY FOR PEACE(unfortunatly)
HARD DRUGS=WILL TAKE YOUR FRIGGIN (run fast)
coke,crack,herion,crysal meth,ect...........
SOFT DRUGS=NOT BAD,NOT GOOD.
weed and alcahol only........if you can use these in a grown up moderation and still feel like your at your best..GREAT. (But if you do them,everyday dont kid yourself your an addict)
TERRORIST=ELIMINATE FOR FUTURE PEACE AND HAPPINESS.......
PRIEST=ONE GUY WITH A 8 INCH DICK
EVERYONE=DO WHAT EVER MAKES YOU HAPPY IN THIS SHORT LIFE,BUT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING TO LIFE IS MAKING THOSE AROUND YOU HAPPY..

"When you are deluded and full of doubt,even a thousand books of scripture are not enough....
When you have reached understanding,even ONE word is too
much....." priest

On the other hand if what I have posted rings true with you or you think it is about you then maybe you need to look at yourself before you point the finger at me for your troubles or guilty conscience.......

nice try. amusing, but nice try.

PEAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE OUT!

Excuse the hell out of me Priest. This is not a direct attack on you. This is just letting you know that when you say things like that you need to be more careful. That was all I was saying, but when Gen and other begin to define enlightenment like they do I had to show the conflict. I even posted that it was not abut pot. I have no doubt you did not mean to roll a joint, but what if you were to say that around someone who did not know? Better yet what if everytime they saw you they thought Priest = drug user. I just did not want that hanging on your head nor would I want that for anyone especially if they are former users.

Last edited:
Originally posted by LeXy
When I disagree, Im going to try and picture myself in their shoes before I come to a conclusion. And even when I dont agree and my conclusion is that they really are an idiot, Im sure as hell not going to meanfully humilate and insult them in public.

Its just not funny. Not now especially. :(

When you post your postion in a public forum you are going to catch some flack. The whole point of a forum is to go back and forth on issues. Now if someone does not like the others position they post to the contrary. You have humiliated others Lexy and I have watched and laughed with you when you have done this. If it is not funny now then it is not funny ever including your previous posts in past forums. If this is a new leaf you are turning over then I will support you and be interested in how you progress. If this is in relation to just this particular post then I will know why you posted this statement.

I think this is a great spot for a tastless and tacky picture. What do you guys think?

I hate it when my parents fight. It makes me want to do drugs, have sex, and drink all the time.

MOMMY DADDY STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

You guys know you love each other, now go have sex and smoke a bowl.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.