Dear Canada

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Thats cause im enlightend u wimp.

Martz: it may be taxed, but its still way less expensive then where i live.40 guilders=13 grams of the finest.

Gen-super genius-

Really??? enlightened??? That is the biggest joke I have heard all day and potentially the entire week. The closest thing you have come to enlightenment is coming out of your drug induced haze to remeber to shower. I think it would be pretty wimpy for someone not to stand up for what they believe rather than give up and say hey...if Europe does it or China does it (the poster children of why we should do things) it is okay. Well if we judge things by that then hell yeah you are the most enlightened person in the world.

Sure i defend your right to be ignorant.

As to your wimp status i wouldnt know, i just used that word to get u going, since u said u wouldnt.For all i know u could be a real thoughass redneck.

You know what you are right I will defend your right to talk from out your ass about what ever you want. I guess since poitics are not your forte I guess drugs are. I will concede that you know way more about drugs and their use and their paraphanalia and the effects on your body they have. I will not nor do I condone any use of drugs by family or friends. I would not fight you Gen over a post...lol...I mean if i got into a fight everytime someone got me mad in a post I would have to take out people in the US and abroad. I think the war of words are more than enough for us anyway :) :mushroom:

Fair nuff, u know how i feel.Im into the bigger picture keyoto, gun controll, polution etc its all part of the a whole.Since we share this dirtball we need to pull together, its a team effort after all.

Atm it looks like the US is saying we dont give a fuck about the rest of the world as long as.. which im sure ull agree isnt very nice or diplomatic.

Still think u need to loosen up abit though

:nod: :smoke: :naughty: :flyer: :tasty:

BAIT FOR GEN:

hey Gen, isn't it contradictory to want strict gun control, yet freedom for legalizing drugs? Which is it that you want? Government control or freedom? Think you can have both? If so, I thought you were enlightened. :D

And getting back to the initial topic: Isn't legalization for medicinal purposes a wee bit different than legalization in general? Last I heard, morphine was legal for medicinal purposes, but I can't run up to the drug store and buy some.

To joe:
From what I've read, the government grows some wacky shit. One of the machine rolled from the good 'ole US government is supposed to knock you on your ass. This from an article I read about some glaucoma test trials, and the AIDS tests in San Francisco.

I've had the Government Grown weed before, it's good but not great. I'd much rather support my friends down the street and give them money for a bag than go to the nearest "Marijuanna Cheaper" store and give the government money for it.

Food for thought:

MDMA is actually better than marijuana in most cases of terminally ill patient

And was first used by psychologists for successful (it seems) therapy

Last edited:
Hehe, with me u dont need bait.Just ask and u shall recieve sorta speak.
hey Gen, isn't it contradictory to want strict gun control, yet freedom for legalizing drugs? Which is it that you want? Government control or freedom? Think you can have both? If so, I thought you were enlightened.

Although a joint may blow your brains out sometimes atleast u wake up in the morning.It affects me alone and not others.U can have both, things r never black and white.Things can be both atonce. I never said ban guns, infact i own a rifle myself, but getting a ak-47 over the counter after 5 days is just wrong.Theres no reasonable civilian use for a ak47.

And getting back to the initial topic: Isn't legalization for medicinal purposes a wee bit different than legalization in general? Last I heard, morphine was legal for medicinal purposes, but I can't run up to the drug store and buy some.
I never said i wanted legalization, i want decriminalization.Also comparing morphine and cannabis is abit much.

I do not know of a place that you can legally get an AK47 in the US...We have pretty strict gun control laws now. I wish we would just enforce them..then we would not be having this conversation.

I think it is a fair comparison..... both are narcotic and both are used for medicinal purposes. I must have missed it....what is the difference between legalization and decriminaliztion? to me it sounds the same.

The gun laws may be stricter than before, but u can still buy uhm whatwas it 12 guns a year? dont remember, im not going into that.Theres many states and many dif laws, but ur prolly right about the enforcing.

When u legalize it u can buy and selll it over the counter like coffe.(duh)
When u decriminalize u cant sell it over the counter or make adverts etc. but if the coppers find something on u or in your car etc by chance or whatever they dont bust u, its sorta like its not legal , but it isnt ilegal either.Great huh:D I may need to work on my explaining skills.:o

Cops in all counterys r divided when it comes to the cannabis question.I heard some time ago that the cheif of police in the UK said t should be decriminalized, because spending time and money on busting kids for getting high on something which was never prooven dangerous was just stupid. this feeling is common im sure, ive heard it been said here to.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Gen76
I heard some time ago that the cheif of police in the UK said t should be decriminalized, because spending time and money on busting kids for getting high on something which was never prooven dangerous was just stupid. this feeling is common im sure, ive heard it been said here to.

Something like that.... In some places in the South of England they have said a blind eye will be turned to petty offenses of possesion of canabis. I don't think this means you can walk around with 4 ounces of the stuff swining in your pocket - but its a good start.

A very good example in my mind on the effects of canabis, especially on Brits/UK'ers, was the football Worldcup a few years ago, and where one of the matches was in Holland. There was a record low of trouble, because instead of all us Brits going out into the pubs and getting fueled with lots of strong lager and spirts - we smoked a few joints and we didn't know our arsehole from our earhole.

Now, I know that is not a way to say "Yeah, legalise and we will stop behaving like ultraviolent retarded fuckups if we ever leave the country" - but I think it does show how other parts of life have been ignored due to tradition and routine.

Canabis has a name for itself - there are plenty of hippy activists (Gen being the main one) who want to see the perfect world, with drugs decrim'ed and things made better for all. However canabais is far less dangerous than many of you think. Media influence and education have blanked many minds which do not understand that the vast majority of drugs where made illegal in the USA for racial reasons, to help get more whites into jobs, and the mexicans, blacks and oriental could be forced out as their now habbits became illegal.

(Trying to find a link regarding this, but the site is down :()

mmmmmmmmmmmdma:tasty:

Grave: ;) Yours has more ppl going through it than other US forums.And since UTassault forum is in europe therees mainly well balanced, nlightened hippy tree huggers like myself.Not many heated discusions, spam and humor mainly.

In europe they just dont make `em like Eq anymore:P j\k

In europe they just dont make `em like Eq anymore

Too bad, because it's the people like EQ and you that balance a truly successful, enlightened, moderate system like ours.

One of the US's greatest assets is it's ability to adjust, and swing from left to right without getting stuck on either side. Like you said, it isn't black or white. If you'd look, you'll find you are as bull headed, stubborn, and close minded as you claim EQ is, just on the other side. At least EQ admits it, and I respect him for that.

Doesn't mean we do everything right, and we don't make mistakes, but our system is structured so that we can bend and correct those mistakes without killing the system.

Dispite all your criticism about the US, it's allowed us to become the richest most powerful nation in the world, and I doubt that will change in your lifetime regardless of you attempts to enlighten us with your rabble.

You know who the second largest economy in the world is? Nope, not Norway. It's Japan, and they are living under a Constitution written by the United States. With our help, they were able to get there in under 50 years, after almost total economic annihilation in WWII .

Gen, I hope you continue to babble on about your tree loving hippy self, as you ride your fume making car around town, and type on your computer using nuclear generated electricity. It's in part because of you that I can see the true balance that is needed.