Cyborg's mini frag vid

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

dled Db's version, and after 4:05(was almost ending tho) i saw only black screen and heard music.
Rly nice movie tho, some ownage flak gothage (just kidding:P), and rly nice frags imo. Now i know why i always lose dm with u:angry::D
edit: oh and +for me being part of your ultrakill in overlord:P

dled Db's version, and after 4:05(was almost ending tho) i saw only black screen and heard music.
Rly nice movie tho, some ownage flak gothage (just kidding:P), and rly nice frags imo. Now i know why i always lose dm with u:angry::D
edit: oh and +for me being part of your ultrakill in overlord:P

aye thats cause the movie was less than track was gonna cut but couldnt be arsed as a nice track anyways

Ah just noticed I made 2 mistakes, changed the name of the guy on davidm2 on the multikill + no headshot message.
And on that ultrakill nuts mentioned I forgot the ultra kill guy's name and accidently marked him as "helioshook" who was the guy I killed on the multi.

+1 for me being lazy :nod:

Thanks to everyone for their feedback, glad you guys liked it :)

Ba]V[sE;1567020 said:
You dont need to use fraps at all, do like me:
Record video with MU
Audio with windows audio inbuild recorder
Sync them in Video editor program and lock them together as one clip
Finish movie as usual

My final and last UT movie is soon done, so you can watch result :satan:

When will you put it online? I look forward to it, your movies always were fantastic and look great! That ripper scene on bridge was omg back then

Bom vídeo principalmente as frags com rockets no ar sempre foram das minhas favoritas :P

temos de juntar os tugas do AS para fazermos umas wars juntos pelos vistos já somos 5 ( eu, thera, night, cyborg, e silver )

era giro ;)

Nice video. The rook part was really good. Looks like you lag a lot but still get them all with moving comboes, especially the last one was sick :) I wish you would have used more assault scenes in your movie.