Cute animal. WARNING BIG ASS SPIDER

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Just out of curiosity Apoc(i mean this seriously in honest interest) does that pic trigger anything like the first pic?

Reactions: CeCe
:whatever:

One of my friends was bitten by a spider as a child and whenever he sees even the smallest of house spiders he goes pale, starts sweating, gets really nervous and ive even seen him have to run to the toilet to be physically sick because of just seeing one.

Its not funny at all, he cant help it either, its not like hes being a "pussy" or whatever you wanna call him cos he's a fucking 19 stone rugby playing beast that would kick the fuck out of just about anyone ive met in my life.

Why you feel the need to make ignorant comments about something you cant understand is beyond me.

Last edited:
Reactions: gringo
spider.gif

aaaaah!!!

Joko said:
:whatever:

One of my friends was bitten by a spider as a child...

Are there any native spiders capable of biting a human being this far up north? Never heared of one, perhaps it was somewhere abroad...

Gen76 said:
Just out of curiosity Apoc(i mean this seriously in honest interest) does that pic trigger anything like the first pic?
Nah, didn't have any reaction at all to that pic, prolly coz I know off hand it's fake.

As for spiders, it's really wierd:

I can't go into the Insect Houses at the zoo, or watch films like 'Arachnaphobia' or 'Eight Legged Freaks'. I also had to turn away during the scene with the spiders in 'Harry Potter: Chamber of Secrets', but the scenes with Shelob (possibly the biggest spider in a film ever) in LOTR:ROTK didn't have any effect (possibly coz I was enjoying the film so much).

But for the any 'real' spider (from something as big as a Wolf spider, to the common household spider), or even a picture of one it's a different story, just can't help feeling afraid when I see them, and typically, the faster they move, the more of a fright I get.

My wife is the same, albiet, she practically passed out when Shelob appeared in LOTR.

Gen76 said:
Apoc: i agree arachnophobia isnt sumat to be embarrased about.And im sure it was very unpleasant, still i think u over reacted.

I don't think he over reacted at all... I suffer from claustrophobia and that can sometimes give me really bad panic attacks.

Btw that spider looks like something off Alien :D

Humph said:
I like tight spaces :naughty:

naughty little bitchboy!
and I fucking hate spiders aswell, not as much that I turn pale or go sick when I see one, but I do not enjoy the sight of them, and seeing one of those in real life would seriously fuck me up. bah, goosebumps now. ughh..

Reactions: CeCe
I hate flies alot, so I guess thats why spiders don't anoy me much, but ofcourse I would rethink that if I saw one that big and I didn't have a ecual big shue nearby..

Apocalypse said:
Yeah Sjoerd, terrified of them.

Obvouisly something in the back of my mind (something that happened when I was a kid maybe) triggers the emotional response of fear when I see a spider or scorpion, even a dead one.

...and I don't mind admitting it either...

...so Lex, next time you want to have a public dig at me, try finding ammo elsewhere. I'm not embasserassed or ashamed to be afraid of them.

i call it gay :P :fingers:

you frag peeps @ UT but you cant stand spiders?

W@R-CHILD said:
i call it gay :P :fingers:

you frag peeps @ UT but you cant stand spiders?
:bananna:
I drink beer, but i can't stand tinfoild.
Am i gay too??