Current forum donations

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Martz

Staff member
May 26, 2001
Note: This thread replaces any previous "Current donation threads" to reflect new and updated information about our hosting provider, the costs and forum subscriptions.

utassault.net gratefully appreciates any donations made towards the running costs of the forums! You can make a donation to us via your forum User Control panel > Paid Subscriptions.

The donation is made on a subscription basis, either every 3, 6 or 12 months. We cannot and do not automatically renew the donation subscription, once it has expired you may manually renew if you want too or continue to use the utassault.net forums as a normal user.

If you make a donation, you will get the following benefits:
  • Custom user title
  • Delete your own threads and posts
  • Open/close your own threads
  • Infinite attachment storage (within reason)
  • Use profile pictures up to 200k
  • Larger avatar image dimensions (100x100) and size (200k)
  • Increase from 100 to 500 private messages
  • Message tracking and deny read receipts
  • Hide reputation
  • View who left reputation
We are proud that Gothica.nl sponsor our forums and provide top quality hosting and support that allow us to keep on running. Our costs are still considerable to provide the inital hardware for the dedicated server and bandwidth every month/quarter thereafter.

Our costs are roughy £50/70 euros a month. So please donate and support us!

Current total:

1st November 2005 we have: -£105 ! :(
16th December 2005 we have: £1 :D
19th January 2006 we have -£54 ! :(
21th January 2006 we have: £106 :D (and bill paid!)

Many thanks to all of the people who have donated in the past over the years, your support is appreciated and we wouldn't still be spamming if it wasn't for you!
To all those who cannot donate for whatever reason - that is fine! We understand that not everyone is prepared or able to donate.

Please only reply to this thread if you have any questions - otherwise it will be pruned!

Last edited:
I paid for a quarter and then for an annual a week later, but the annual didn't "add on" to the quarter, i.e the quarter is "forgotten" now. I don't mind at all, I'm happy to give as much as I can to the forums, but other people *might* be as stupid as me and do the same and wonder why they don't get a year+ 1 quarter in total !

Donated a years worth which i thought was quite good but it seems not enough people are donating small amounts to help out.

5-6 people donating large amounts does'nt make sense when the league has hundreds of people using these forums daily.

Ill donate again soon but there's no chance untill after christmas.

Paa`

Reactions: Humph
Well over the past few years I have browsed more than 90% of the members here and I didn't donate, so I can't exactly critise. I feel sorry for Martin though as I guess he still foots the bills when not enough people donate?
Donate people!

i got a nice pay check this week so i can cough some up. how much is needed?and whats the average amount sum1 pays?

god damned paypal though :( bank transfer would be a hell of a lot easier for me
edit=right account made etc. should be heading ur way end of the week

Last edited:
Morph the first post shows whats in the kitty/oustanding. It also has a link to where to pay and should give you an indication of what to give.

You dont need a paypal account to donate via paypal, you just need a credit/debit card. Click on the I dont have a paypal account when you order.

You still go through paypal as they process the payment, you dont need to have a paypal account to send a payment though.

When you go through the donations bit linked above you will be given the option of logging into a paypal account or "If you do not currently have a PayPal account, CLICK HERE"
If you use this option then you are presented with a standard checkout screen for credit card transactions, means you can pay via paypal without having to open and register an account, so theres no excuse for those people that say they wont open a paypal account just to donate :D

and that is were it becomes interesting ... unlike the UK credit cards are not too common in germany. Lets say only every second one uses one and i dont have/use one so i dont see a way for me to use paypal thingy...

yep, with paypal you can send via any card, not just credits.
you can also send an "e-check" with paypal from your bank.

and like people have said you may also use ur bank account to wire it

for people in the UK without paypal im sure you could send a cheque directly to martin, if not even well concealed cash by recorded delivery (advise after xmas tho lol)