crosshairs

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

CaHiLl

Apr 4, 2002
i dont know the command to change to a specific crosshair when i want to i can use changecrosshair but then it goes through them all anyone know a way to do for example:

getweapon minigun2 | changecrosshair blah1
getweapon sniperrifle | changecrosshair blah2

someone must know or at least must have tryed to do it if its possible let me know plz, let me know if its not possible aslo :D

you need to set it to switch to the crosshair number as is defined in your ut ini.

go away ginpchild , your not welcome in this thread(s) , go back to chit chat !

is it different from the std-dot in UT (psy once said there is a custom dot and the std-dot is 1 pixel off the real aim or summin) :???: :freak:

dot in UT ir slightly off center, shelly made a modified dot xhair im sure ... cant remember, someone defo did a modified one though, that centered it.

if its not centered than either my hand or my eyes are wicked :P and anyone who the hell cares about 1 fucking pixel