console

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

can you play zelda? no? well, how about mario? no? well, maybe u can play final fantasy (besides 7 and 8), castlevania, devil may cry, dark cloud, resident evil, soul calibur, virtua fighter, etc.

what's that? you can't play any of those? oh, too bad

:P

Originally posted by Inferno
can you play zelda? no? well, how about mario? no? well, maybe u can play final fantasy (besides 7 and 8), castlevania, devil may cry, dark cloud, resident evil, soul calibur, virtua fighter, etc.

what's that? you can't play any of those? oh, too bad

:P

actually you can :P

Emulators :fingers:

shut it humph :p:

and i dont really care about ur PC games, cos ive always preferred consoles for gaming, and the computer for the internet and work

consoles own:love:

You can however turn your pc into a dumb console, gentoo games inc. I like the idea, if it starts rolling properly I don't need fucking win on me box :D

apart from 1 or 2 classics that have gripped me and made me play right through to the end half life etc
ive always been disapointed by games on pc

As soon as i get Xbox live installed, its very doubtful il play online games on my PC- cos it aint top of the range :\

and i tend to enjoy consoles for gaming.

consoles suxor, cuz u cant tweak the graphics, edit ur user ini or do anything remotely l33t.

like fucking up ur settings and crashing windows? :rolleyes:
consoles are better for some gametypes. fighting games and maybe racing games. platform games.
u can't hack/d-load pr0n etc with consoles though..