Congratulations

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: Congratulations (lame ION's)

ION have u EVER been in a match over-time??
THis is what's happening..
1) U play to some1 wins
2) U play to THE SERVER IS SET UP FOR NEXT MATCH. This happends automatically. The map u'r currently playing will then be VOID!
It's lame to quit, if we have the chance to get 6-7. it impress more than 2-7!
When we play match we NEVER end b4 some1 wins or the server is being set up 4 next match....
AND we don't do rematches coz of time's up.. Perhaps, if it's a VERY GOOD REASON.. Well we haven't done it yet..

Re: Congratulations (lame ION's)

You know what's fun, having to wait an extra hour cos some1 didn't leave the server when match was won/time was up.

Congrats for winning biggest wankpiece award FvB

FvB you choccy tunnel pilot :-

Have you ever stopped being a queer c_unt? All I heard after we gave you and your bent leader the biggest whoopin of your lives was bitch bitch bitch, about not creamin' you for another map, ffs we were bored shitless (Ace nearly keeled over and died after being sat in Car3 for over a minute), and tbh my eyes were getting sick of seeing red's blood all over my screen ffs!

What you're saying only happens if the next team to play are desperate for the server, I suspect that Mat was going to give us an extra 30 minutes since he ate into our time, of course we didn't know this but it doesn't matter, the match was over.

Also Queerus Maximus Dickheadeus (the bent Gladiator hehe), how do you think 7-(<6) are always occuring in the league? They never play out until all the maps are played unless a clear winner with no ties has been decided. A clear owner, uhm winner was decided in the 10 (?) maps we played, so we went to go watch some paint dry after the game (you know, don't want to get excited again too quickly so we thought we'd ease into some more interesting stuff if you catch my insulting drift).

And if you think I'm being a bit strong then fk off, we have to suffer this @#%$ nearly everytime we play against *newbies*, it's this that's lame, and if you can't see it, well my new award for you is even more suitably fitting :)

Re: Congrats for winning biggest wankpiece award FvB

It was car1 and about 4 mins Gaz :)

btw

7-2-1 and you got frigate by 1 second (I fucked up rocketlaunches, normal Frost or some1 does them, but they couldn't play)
and 1st time we played asthenos(we all it ws for real, didn't expect 4 warm-ups) we compeleted, for real we didn't. So could have very easily have bene 7-0 or 8-0

Sorry Ace , but us Front guys were just doing our job :lol:

You can say that again, lol
like 15-20 kills and me there at the back with 1 maybe 2, this happened on like every map

Yoyoyoy =]]]]]]]]]]] CZE DA SAT_MUPPIT>ION< RULZE!!!!!!

OOPS.. Ize da Sat_Muppit((Si><th))

Re: Lameness

Well.. i thought ppl. played AS to have fun.. But it's true though , that we couldn't win.. still i think 6-7 is WAY better than 2-7. Well, what the heck.. cya in rematch in march , hopefully :)

Geez Gazzy, did u woke up with the wrong gun?? :lol:

Yeah he woke up with someone elses gun in his hand :lol:

God damn im killing myself, sorry Gazz just couldnt stop myself hope ya can take a joke.

/NeoCron

another funny thread :)

lords i got nothin against any of u but surely u can see that it would have been Very unlikely for u to suddenly pull back to 7-6

if it was that close then the score surely would not have been 7-2?

i wasnt there, i could be wrong, but i think the lords arguement is pretty unjustified

u say UT is about fun, dam right, but im guessin the only reason u wanted to carry on was to try and spite/ beat ION. if u pld just for fun u would not be bothered about the game finnishing when it had been won?

this is not a flame, just my oppinion

so we r newbies gaz?
Fkin acting like spoilt newbies ffs, "aww we could have had a chance (equal to skeleton finding his dick) to make it look 7-6 like we gave you a run for our money".

Screamin' buuuuuulshit about having Oceanfloor, at that point most ION were talking on ICQ/RW or making plans to come off.

FK OFF.

I was trying to drown Neo I think on the last Oceanfloor :)

i was gonna right a flaming post but nah i wont
just try to be a bit nicer ION, :)
i kno hogo and smark(maybe:lol: ;) :) ) and neo and they are good m8s of mine...
im sry for my clans erm whatever they said :lol:
but when u play UT, u play for FUN m8s :)
FUN :)

oh and u guys forgot to follow those awesome tactics we made for u :lol: ;)
:)

What do i hear from GAZZ super player? dont u remember how i kicked u @#%$ lame ass!!!!!!!!!
DAmn when we played athenosphere i kicked all ass even HOGOS ASS!!!!!!!!! u jsut dont realize how good my dm skills is..what ever i play in 320x200...
if we just played 6 skeletons vs u...then it could be 8-0 for sure:lol: