Congratulations

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BTW are u afaird to play on server 2?
IN match y pings were 2 times better...and pings says a lot .
so Lets play on server 2 where ping for me is 50!
Ones again with out good ping u ARE nothing GAZ..

lol server 1 did suck that day :/ We all had major spikes, Neo had such bad trouble he couldn't play :/ . Server 1 semsto have good weeks and bad weeks, server 2 also seems to have trouble, maybe there are other servers

errr...what a flame up, i like it when some 1 flame up. Let me follow up on this post!!

NO!!!I`m the ender of this topic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lords wanne a rematch some time in the future (we are gonne have blue skin then) until them it was fun playing with u guys....errrr...i dint play :p

calm down skel ffs :lol:
and gaz i kno ur gonna flame him but not too much plz :lol:
:)

BTW are u afaird to play on server 2?

WE don`t play in server 2 as for us it`s UNPLAYABLE. Walking round a corner and having a defender appear in front of me from no where tends to make me not have fun. We play on server 1 coz it`s the best of a bad lot for us. Oh but will that change when we get our clan server :)

Just to point out we were also suffering, notice how many times I suicided on overlord dropping rocketlaunchers on the beach :/

Ut_Lard"Sat_Mupid">PION<

Yoyoyoyoy =] Cze clam dawn =]]]] Ize da rulah of da MIGEHTY UNRELAH HORZEY =]]]]]]]

:lol: just to point our YOUR deaths light :lol:
and frost, server1 is bad for us like that m8 but we agree to play on it :/ . we have no UK players so its bad for us
i hope u see my point :/

It couldnt have been that bad for u guys i noticed all your guys had pings of around 150 and thats a very playable ping. :/

yeah ping 150 its ok..but loss 20...it means that it takes some time to cheange weapon..for example i choose rl and show about 2 sec that i got in my hands its pretty sux..its only on server 1....and of course moving problmes:(

I get on server1 and also on 2 playable pings.

But 4 most IONs it shouldnt be a prob to play on server2, coz many of u r from scandinavia I think. However, it doesnt matter for me which server I am playin on:)

i wouldnt kno since ive never played on 1 and now my main computer is fucked :(

erm ION is 99% uk based :)

only inq, smark and ace are overseas

although bein in scotland is bad enuf :lol:

sorry lads :)

Hey 33.3% of the ION first team are Scottish :lol:
Not bad for our little corner :)
Oh and yeah ION is predominatley a British team, helps on RW ;)

At sixth 8,3% is English
The rest is Dutch.
Long live the Dutch!!!!!!!!!!!! :smokin: