Clan Tags in Player Names

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by SoldierBoy
hmm.. don't see what the point with this thing is... don't like it at all!! :shout: fs if it gets more complicated i'll stop playing in this league and join some clan in some other because this sux:(

:lol: u wanna leave the league because of your playername?

what can I say except.................................. :wave:

Ok chill out fs. Its just a name, and when the time comes things will be explained clearly. You wont just enter a server and find yourself kicked off or anything. For starters we wont just introduce this but it will have a phase in period where you just get a warning or something. We not trying to make everyones life difficult, we are just trying to make things fairer. We will make sure we give everyone adequate warning and instructions as well as adequate testing before any penalties are put in place.

All I was asking atm was that you don't register with your clan tag in your name and that you keep to sensible characters. I've altered the system today so that you can't use NON ASCII characters (they will have all been changed to *'s now), hopefully there shouldn't be a problem with anything else, but if you want to be sure stick to just alphanumeric characters.

Yes, take it a bit easy SoldierBoy. Phear is doing a great job with these future league improvements.

It will make everything a lot fairer indeed!

meep...

Must say I'm impressed with it. But then, as poor Phear probably knows, I have a bit of a bee in my bonnet about mercs! :D

Anyways, I think player ID makes the league that bit more professional in appearance and form...

How about a SmartCard solution? Or maybe BioMetric??

Everyone needs a device, and u put in ur UNIQUE card, or use or UNIQUE finger to authenticate with the league system :P

No mercing would be ever possible, except a whole clan lives in one town/room/house (like sixth :P)

Since i am so smart (just look at my name) i understand everything that is going on i know hwat you are all doing. I know all and see all (btw MONKEY PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON FS!!!!!!)

You can all kiss my lovely ass coz I'm gonna cheat as fuck and use every nickname I thought of. :moon2:

Of course theres gonna be ways around it this is justy to help stop mercs and who would want to go through all the trouble jus to cheat a little (monkey this is your last warning pull yer pants up or im callin da police)