Challenges...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

precision rocket launching:

From mazon attack spawn, objective; as close to or into the corridor, any damage will be deducted from the score. this would of course be a 2 person event, one launcher, and one launcheé. If ppl have suggestion for other launch places, pls submit 'em, and we'll make it a small tourney ;)

I'm up for that :)

the final run on rook is a must. cool uneven terrain and stuff =)

ill have a good think about it :)

and the one that martz mentioned with people running round a kind of track , and other people have to stop them with rl's

also some team events like , some kind of relay ? im not sure how to do it yet , but ill think about it.

for a relay: the attackers spawn and one of them completes the first objective and suicides, the next person completes the next objective and suicides, etc :)

the fastest time wins

/me whips Doggers into a frenzy to get him to organise this ASAP

ok then, deadline for new events is sunday, and it'll be the following weekend... fast enough?

As Foo Said

AS golf would be a nice addition to the Olympics

Re: As Foo Said

as I've said, I just need the details so I can arrange it...

Dont know if shootin is an olypic sport, but on a mpa like bridge, use the lenght of the bridge as the range and get some willing players to jump around at the end of the bridge...
Have a competition 2 see who can get the most head shots in a certain time

lets have a big fight at the top of the big tower on siege, shoot each other off with RL, and the guy whos the last on top wins :D

hammerfight on top of the boat on overlord :)

I kicked ur ass there caz :p