Challenges...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

S

SecondToNone

Someone come up with some original assault oriented challenges, and we could host the first ever UT-ASSAULT olympics :)

Examples could be:

precision hammer jump
speed runs
rl / hammer launch accuracy
???

Nice idea, hope ping issues will not mean too much. What about fastest map completion for 1 player (with no defence, but spectators)? Then there would be a time to beat, and maybe a final heat or so.

Or maybe "deathrun"(my own trademark :lol: ) - being 3-6 players on the attacking team (no defence), and then you need to get the most objective points? Ofcourse pushing and shooting teammates are allowed :smokin:

edit: clearing up some points..

Hrm, good idea - I like it.

Custom olympic maps would be cool

Hmm

110 meter impact hurdle. Oh that would rock.

... Yeah he is conserving his energy for that jump, oh a nice backward taking two hedges, and that alt jump yes he skipped that health for additional speed, this looks like it ....

Re: Hmm

I could lagslide for my country :)
I like the hurdles idea :lol:

"or the 60 meter lag slide for 56k users"

or the UT_lords:p

Yeah, no doubt that u Lords would Own this competition! :p

:lol:

Oh, and I think the death run have to be performed on HiSpeed ;)

Yeah

And the inside of the cars should be banned for the contestants (summon 50 autocannons in car 2 and 3 as well as the entrance to 1 so only roof hatch are possible to use.)

Re: Yeah

=)) weeee finally something fun to do with good o'l AS

Let's do it then o)

Ok, here's the way it's gonna be organized:

If you want a event in the olympics, write it out in detail(in this thread).

It takes a total of 4 ppl for a event to take place.

So far we've got the HiSpeed Deathrun(roof only)

Lets wait a bit and see what events will enter, and then I'll try to arrange a server and a time most of us can agree on.

heh, we've been talking about this in our members forums for about 3 months, be nice to see it become real :)

it will if we can just get enough contestants, so bring your clanm8s here, and come up with some good events :)

So far we've got the HiSpeed Deathrun(roof only)

:lol: quality - I love it :)

Other events (ideas) could be:

1) Long distance swim: Swim from the beach on AS-Bridge to the spawn area - first to pick up the shield belt is the winner.

2) (Dunno what to call it) But on AS-Siege You have to run around the outside wall with godmode on. 3/4 People with rocket launches and 48 rockets each have to try and knock you off into the water on the otherside.

3) Rocket Lauching - its a classic event already! :p