Cazman is back!!!!!!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: Cazman is back!!!!!!!!!

I don't like anything what has to do with SF:)
Just my little input..

mostly DS9 and Voyager. And most of the computer games

Spam spam,
here i am.

I spam cause i can,
yes yes, the spamming man:)

My fav Star Trek games at the mo are Star Trek Voyager Elite Force and DS9-The Fallen, the graphics on Elite Forse are exselent, dont u think???

the voyager ef graphix are excellent, indeed (Q3 engine is superior to UT engine, unfortunately), but gameplay SUX (i did not encounter such low monster ai since 'doom') and the story is far below average startrek standard :( ( btw, i _love_startrek :) )

Maybe we should invite Cazman & Smark to join -8- then they could go and post their spam elswhere. :rollin:

LOL, they already post their spam everywhere :)

for a moment i thought that a very cunning and also charming plan silver... but then i realized: ION already invented that idea successfully! :lol:

I must aggry with you there Kasper, the graphic are very nice, but they bord and others are very dumb!!! :(
Have you tryed DS9 The Fallen, it uses a UT engin, but is in style of Tomb Raider...I think it has a very lame ending but the general game play is quite good!! :cool: :lol:
Sos this is turnign into a game reviou!! :lol:

NiGhT_owl

Tell us about the games you like to play MyM!
:evil: :rollin: :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Im sure you can work that one out for yourself Silver :p

What did I do :)

Not fair, I always get the blame :p

Re: Cazman is back again!!!!!!!!!

Sorry was offline for a few days because of a hospital visit. And indeed the elite force graphics are perfect. But playing on the internet is hard.