Cazman is back!!!!!!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

C

Cazman siXth

Lost the link when I formatted my computer.

You should edit it better Mega Ass. :lol:

Re: Cazman is back!!!!!!!!!

No, really! I'd never have noticed :lol: :rollin: :lol:

now you do, cause I'm here now, like you

Ahhhh Cazman !

I've seen you somewhere before ... wasn't it MoD forum ?

really, he's first class spammer !

LOL, try to find any UT assault clan with Ezboard forum that doesn't have a cazman spam on it :)

Ok, read that, but that's the only one ;)
Saw you got ur own spam forum on KGB :lol:

Seabass was so kind to give me one. Unlike rel@x, he only wants forums where he's the boss. So we won't get a own forum at sixth.

Hehe, lol, don't see a problem for them giving you one... after all it's ur own clan...

Just to change subject silghtly, you ripped your personal photo from Star Trek Elite Force cover :) .......and your sig has been said in an Star Trek eposode :lol: , I'm just reaching for a guess but are u a Star Trek fan :rollin: ???

NiGhT_owl

LOL, all I see as his personal pic is this:
fake.jpg

Yes I like star trek. I used the elite force cover because of the siperscope on it. That's why you see a sniperrifle on the pic.

don't like star trek. Tell that to this guy:
borg4847.jpg

Star reks alright, which is ur fav star trek then Caz?? STTNG, DS9 , Voyager ,or just plain ST????