Cars

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

mclaren_040202_001.jpg

Originally posted by foxy
stop being a pussy ffs i had 8 MSc exams in 10 days, had an exam every day of one week cept tuesday where I had 2! ur just a lazy wimp.

bloody hippies....

as for "the hand thing".....what you do behind closed doors is ur business!

8 exams in 14 days, 3hrs each, 2days with 2 on 1day so fuck you foxy :P

stop being a pussy ffs i had 8 MSc exams in 10 days, had an exam every day of one week cept tuesday where I had 2! ur just a lazy wimp.

bloody hippies....

as for "the hand thing".....what you do behind closed doors is ur business!

you have it easy Foxy.

Try doing a PhD with a full time job and kids....

this car owns em all:D

Attachments

• boclass-22-selbymustang.jpg
    boclass-22-selbymustang.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 115
yeh now tell us what phD, some are just a piece of piss, wasting 3 years of your life eg study of the daisy or summat! and do ur career prospects no good at all....

ive got a degree in astrophysics and am doing a computer science masters rated 2nd in uk after one at oxford and is brick.

cant get harder than that so screw u, u lazy load of arseholes!

lol stupid gimps u've no idea of the complexity or difficulty of stuff like advanced quantum mechanics or stellar astrophysics. You just read a few pissey books then just copy it back out in the exam, mixed in with a lot of bullshit and waffle. Try waffling in a nuclear physics exam.....

lol hard!! u dont know what hard is......

academics aside, having kids must be tough as hell! arrrrg imagine them crying and being sick and shitting themselves......:shudder: I cant understand wanting to have kids....is it just the woman who tricks u into it?? :p:

Last edited:
joking about what ezzy? kids? yeh i like em really....maybe one day......was just trying to spice up the forums, in vain....

yeh now tell us what phD, some are just a piece of piss, wasting 3 years of your life eg study of the daisy or summat! and do ur career prospects no good at all....

ive got a degree in astrophysics and am doing a computer science masters rated 2nd in uk after one at oxford and is brick.

BEng in Manufacturing Engineering

MPhil in Computer vision and Pattern Recognition

PhD in AI (Use of Neural Networks for the recogition of 3D object from any angle)

15 years of programming.

I make no claims to be the most intelligent person, I just work hard and I'm nice to people.

degrees r a piece of piss, I do fk all throughout the yr then work in the final 2 weeks and still never get less than a B. could easily do a degree in less than 6 months, especially in something like business computing where you just write a few essays.

astrophysics..lol could u be any more pretentious

"I just work hard and I'm nice to people." hahahahahaha awwwwwwww arse u big softie come here :cuddle:

I'm pretty nice to, apart from my superiority complex :p:

I was just trying to wind arse up really but it aint happening he's just too damn nice and mature ffs :)

Last edited:
foxy if you were really that busy you wouldnt have time to post on these forums :p:

so get off the forums to have more time for learning and get better grades :D :shout: lazy.... :o

lol I'm looking at ur avatar and sig etc....yeh maybe the "mature" bit was off the mark a bit :P:

Originally posted by Hugh(_I_)Jarse
Try doing a PhD with a full time job and kids....

Did it. Got it. Jealous? What's the subject?

Duh! Just read on and duh...should have had more patience. Good fun writing up. Not a pleasant experience.

Last edited:

lol stupid gimps u've no idea of the complexity or difficulty of stuff like advanced quantum mechanics or stellar astrophysics. You just read a few pissey books then just copy it back out in the exam, mixed in with a lot of bullshit and waffle. Try waffling in a nuclear physics exam.....

academics aside, having kids must be tough as hell! arrrrg imagine them crying and being sick and shitting themselves......:shudder: I cant understand wanting to have kids....is it just the woman who tricks u into it?? :p:

ok trying to wind up peeps eh?

Fuck off, that is such bullshit!!!!!!!!!

You set the limits yourself, so someone who is less intelligent than you can do well as well, work just as hard but achieve something less. Doesn't degrade the effort..... we all have to play with the cards we are dealt with. Feeling better because you achieve more difficult tasks is supreme bullshitting yourself.

Don't spit, don't fucking ever spit on anyone who works hard but achieves less. Anyone who works hard and tries, whatever he does has my respect, you included. The ones who achieve the 'academic' high and mighty and feel soooo proud of themselves..... omg, so little they know.

edit: or she of course.... (male something pig)

:lol:

actually... almost every idiot could do what you do foxy, they just had to put more work into it :p: :D

it all depends on how much you want to put into it to achieve your aims :)