Can We Vote....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

err the question of why there are servers wasn't sarcastic or anything, I was just wondering.
but from one answer I guess demon is also an isp so to attract more gamers to user their isp, they advertise that u will get gr8 pings on their game servers, am I right ?
but not all servers are from isps and clans are they ?

Vote?

What are you suggesting as an alternative Fear? What are you voting YES for?

Would you cut your hair and gain X pounds if enough people asked you to Gazzy/Neo? Just because they are actually "customers" with you in their line of sight? According to you that is.

Please advertise yourself to me and I can tell you what to do also!

-={Mi5}=-FluidEye / JazZ -=]A$$[=-

It can be simple

A league system would probably work fine if we had the following simple rule (as an example): Your clan has to play all other clans in the same division once during one season (which would be 7 weeks with 8 clans in each division), when you win a match you gain 1 point, when you loose, you loose 1 point. When the season ends top clan in each division reach a higher division and get as many points as the clan with the least amount of points has there. Bottom clans drop down one division and get as many points as the clan with the most amount of points has there....
If 7 weeks is too long time for you to try to reach a higher division, then we could have 5 clans in every division, and each season would then be 4 weeks long...
As soon as a clan sign up they are put in a division (and thereby required to play 1 match every week...)
The bottom division can have less than 5/8 clans but if they become 10/16 clans the division is just split in 2.

Re: It can be simple

Thats what i was aiming for a nice user friendly simple league :)

Fear>ION<

Thats what i was aiming for a nice user friendly simple league

who cares ?
it's not use who needs to do the maths, we just try an dwin as many games as possible, u never not take risks like in teh workd cup (soccer) where u would go for a draw so u wouldn't lose.

all we need to be able to do is count to 5 (no need to count to six, just hold down the mouse bttn till the rockets go off by themself)

Gazzy the only reaosn u havnt replied is because you cant think of anything mature or sensible to say because you are wrong. This isnt real life if im not much mistaken, This IS A GAME FOR FUN. ppl can say what they want here diplomaticly and sensibly without the warry of a prick like you threatening them. You cant do shit over the web so try that line somewhere else. You cnat threaten ppl with your big macho attitude in here, people dont care.

Hehe, was going to coin my usual catchphrase of "Shurrup hom...." but decided it wasn't worth it on an experienced h*m* like yourself :P

Btw, I'm now going to say what everybody has been thinking now: buy a dictionary or run spellcheck, it would save us years of trying to dicipher your terrible English.

I really do respect foreigners who know good English, takes the piss a little that they speak better English than a native.

Why should Gazzy reply any post in here Terminator?

That was an unnecessary thing to say Terminator.

-={Doesn't matter how I am treated}=-FluidEye