Breast Feeding

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

when ive been to meetings and you go somewhere posh for food to chat , one thing you allways get is some Fathead business cockbag with a mobile phone set to loud and talks like Dom Jolly down it.. that pisses me off. i turn my phone off or if i have to use it i go outside of somewhere out of earshot, Now whats this to do with breast feeding? if im sat eating at the same place and a woman opposit started breat feeding it would piss me off i think . i would feel uncomfortable, if it were me i would want to go to a descret plce and do it or if i knew i was eating somewhere with my baby take a bottle with me.

If you having a meal and have to watch someone it not though is t. It's not hard to go somewhere more disreet so as not to offend people is it.

about what i said. it means that it's your problem if you make too much difference between a breast and any other part of the body (go home and wank or get a girlfriend is probably the solution). and yes, it's your Problem (as in Problem).

offensive? i'd say i get much more offended by some peoples faces (but i don't exactly call them criminals for showing them either)