Breast Feeding

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Apocalypse

"It wisnae supposed tae be like this!!"
Jun 9, 2001
56º N 3º 55' W
Should Breast Feeding be allowed in public places.

Currently they are trying to pass a bill in Scotland to have the law changed so that breast feeding in public is allowed anywhere.

As it stands right now, woman can breast feed anywhere, but can be asked to stop. i.e. A Public Restuarent.

This bill is hoping to change that.

It would be especilly interesting to see what woman think about it.

It should be allowed for women with nice jugs but imo should be banned for ugly old mingers with saggy floppy wrinkly ones.

I think that probably ends this discussion. :D

Originally posted by Plonko
ugly old mingers with saggy floppy wrinkly ones.

I believe the current expression amongst you lads is "Slatelayer's nailbags". :D

Not a subject I really feel strongly on. If a woman is comfortable exposing her breasts in public, and does it with some form of sublty, then far be it from me to stop her.

Anyway, if a young child doesn't get fed it usually starts to scream incessently until it does. Dunno about you guys but personally I'd rather sit next to a woman who is breast feeding regardless of her levels of attractiveness, than to a baby screaming for all it's worth.

And you could't carry bottled milk around with you - it has to be heated to exactly the right temperature etc. Also, breast milk is better for a child. I think it would be wrong to force a parent to feed their child less nutricious milk when there is a better supply close to hand!

Why not feed the child before going out? Most children have a fairly settled routine and you know roughly when they're going to be hungry. It doesn't take a genius to work out that you can go to Tescos between feeds.

Having said that I tend to think the people that are likely to complain about it are those of the same mentality as people that want to see smoking banned in the street. It doesn't affect them in the slightest but they object on principle. :P

Why not feed the child before going out? Most children have a fairly settled routine and you know roughly when they're going to be hungry. It doesn't take a genius to work out that you can go to Tescos between feeds.

Having said that I tend to think the people that are likely to complain about it are those of the same mentality as people that want to see smoking banned in the street. It doesn't affect them in the slightest but they object on principle. :P

Young children quite often need feeding on a hourly basis and do not have a settled routine, this only develops as they get older. But personally I have never seen anyone breast feeding at Tescos anyway, only in places where you have to spend more than an hour away from home.

Hmmm, never had a breastfeeding mother burp their kid in my face, or get it to be sick down me, so my clothes and hair stink.... :P

tbh, I don't see what the fuss is. The only person I have ever seen object to a woman breast feeding in public was another woman.

The only thing I would add is that women breast feeding in public should expect to have people watch them, and not just letching guys either.

Do anything that people do not usually see, and people will watch. Human nature.

I.

ps> okay I admit it.. About the only aspect of motherhood I actually find appealing is the visit from the "tit fairy" ;)

Dont see a major problem with it at all. Breast milk is much better than bottled milk for its development.
A mother can express the milk and then put it in a bottle though, so they didnt have to expose themselves if they felt uncomfortable doing so. The only trick then is getting the milk heated if you are out and about.

If done properly by some mother's then breast feeding a child until the age of 6 months is the child's only source of food, so we are talking about meal times and snack times. The later not knowing when they will occur.

Interesting points tho.

[see above post]

also, i've heard medical reports done that children that are breast fed vs. those who aren't actually tend to be a bit healthier (not sure the specifics). i'll try and look for an article or something

Yeh i *think* its a fairly sound medical fact that breast milk is alot better for babies, i believe it boosts the natural immune system

There is also evidence that babies fed on breast milk end up having higher IQs than babies fed on bottled milk.

Breasts are great aren't they ;)