BooM :( vs :)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Acrobat

Banned
Jun 17, 2001
Forest
I want to state,that I am leaving BoD, my best clan ever..
I just dont have nuff time for it

But I "might" be back sometimes, and I want u to know, that I really enjoyed
being with u

Eq - being pure genious. IONs championship imo is 33%+ his work :)
Inferno - most friendly and calm HPB slide attacker
Dragon - being adept of fair play everywhere
TexasTom - my lovely TeddyBear ;)
Omen - always listening to other patiently
Doglike - hm.. screw it :) Kidding - most mature comments ever :)
Foo - child of paradox,and just good m8
Apoc - best player ever, UTAS Tresh, and regardless- nice attitude,and also Apoc understand,what teamm8ts do/want to do in game, better then they know it themself (hint:teamplay)
Sauron - my official fan (hell if he knows about it ;) )
doh - our haxx0r :)
Mr.Floppy - remember ur trial? We busted their asses :)
Protocol - sadly, i dont know u very well, but I am 100% sure u r good guy
WKD - sweetest UT lady, much better then me (huh, i mean - friendlier, just dig up Inferno vs WKD stuff) :P
ZeniX - TeddyBear2. But not my tho :)
FvB - one of the first ppl i knew in AS scene,and I was absolutely fascinated about his perfect attitude on publics.

If I forgot someone, please forgive me, I dont feel very easy parting with BoD :(

to be continued

2nd part (vB didnt want to post all in one go)

Also, I wanted ask for forgiveness from:
XENA,Mad Mat,Phear - u r good ppl, just I was stupid,and didn't understand few things,that came up only later now. I am honestly (and I mean it) sorry, for making problems some time ago.

Also, I want to ask sorry from Lightning (NRG one), Kawada and Mezziah. I could be more friendly towards u, and we'd never flame eachother. But it was good fun anyway :)

No sorries to KGB-SeaBass, I still think, u were first Wanker

I am on email, ICQ, even sometimes on publics, but I am out of clan and prolly league as well.

Sincerely urs -=Julia=-,-=Blossom=-,Malfuncti0N,-=Acrobat=-,Sad_Muppet (thx to McNeil forcing me to invent this one),-=Melancholy=- , partially Wanker (woohoo, nice nick. I mean scripter one anyway,that was active after BoD vs *oS incident - WMessageHack,StrangerMod,WAimbot,MalfBrowser for TO,UserChooser,QuoteParser are all my creations) and generally troublemaker.

Kiss :)

PS:Oh. And I am also Tek's.Dead.Parrot - blame all on him, coz it Tek dragged me into this community :) Personal kiss

horze.gif

Here is Tek, in case u forgot him :)

Julia... fs, I don't even know what to write :lol:

Most of all you've been great fun, you've been a tremendous troublemaker at times, a great mate, you're a brilliant player, and a huge loss to -BoD-, and UT-A I'm sure.

The early days of BoD was and is my fondest memories in UT-A, and I hope to see you sporting your various Nicks on public servers now and again. When RL becomes too busy, there really isn't anything to do but abide, UT is a game and must come in 2nd, but even so, I'm still sad to see you go.

Be good in whatever you do love.

Dan

i didnt got the chance to know u but i wish u all the best :wave:

girl leaving our small community is always big loss, especially if shes in ur clan :(

*snif* *snif* :bawling:

Sad i didnt get to know you better, i really think you where a good UT player, though i never saw u much on.

And you did really surprise me with secret skills, sudently popping up an icq, hence im being judged as "haxx0r".. ;)

Hope you return to the world of unreal someday, with big kaboom, and l33t (UT) skills, (and return to BoD).

Cya out there, and take care for those dodgy headshots.
:wave:

Dunno bout the stuff dog says... .

But hes prolly rite

[EDIT]
Ill have to remember i have to visit Eq today.. i told him to stop hijacking our members

Last edited:
buhuhuhuuuuuuuuuu :bawling:

always was fun playing with you, you are one of the best players ive played with. Just like Dan said, when RL is too busy you cant go on playing with Assault.

When looking back on it, it always was fun that you were sometimes hard to reach on ICQ :P, leaving without a word and then coming back at once :D

We gonna miss you :bawling:

Last edited:
Nooooooo Julia. :(:(:( Sad to see you go girl. I can still remember the game you were Killorboss. totally cracked me up. You were a fine and skilled player. And yes RL is more important then ever. Good luck in real life.

GoodBye Julia you were one of the friendliest and definitely one of the funniest people in utas :D ; and always helping people with their comp problems and stuff back on the old forums :)

It's a shame you can't be about but RL owns all :)

good luck in the future and i think we all hope someday we see your killer sense of humour again :D

//CrackKing

:(

Very Sad day for -BoD- indeed :( The loss of you and Apoc in these recent months has really been a blow for -BoD-. On a personal note, well u know im sad to see you go. we have had some great laughs on publics and playing 1v1 and during the early days of -BoD-. Hope you do get chance to return, There will always be a place for you in the Brotherhood.

As for TexasTom - my lovely TeddyBear What can I say :) :cuddle:
:wave:

PS ya shoulda used the pic of you at the dining table ;)

:( :( :( damn, sad sad sad to hear this Julia, Mi6 and early days in BoD are still great memories and u were deffo one of the best female player i ve met with Michelle :D

Best of Luck for the furure

fi3ldy

Farewell mate :wave: I hope to see you around from time to time, You taught me alot of stuff back when I started in bod.. I was always good to play matches with you around.. made us win some of them ;) You really could keep our spirts up.. a shame you could never hear the compliments on rw :) thanks alot for your kind words. and good luck with your real life.