BooM :( vs :)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Actually there is another reason why I dont want matches - I dont have important skill - to loose. Thats prolly childish, but I am just like that.. And when u play match, u have to loose sometimes. I dont want. it gives bad feelings to me, and gaming should be all about fun. But I am not completely leaving (dont even dream of it ) - I am always lurking somewhere around

Sometimes some SadMuppets offspring will pop somewhere, I am like 100% sure about it. I enjoy fooling around, and utas league is sure best place to do it (well - I mean forums). People here nowadays very mature and possess nice sence of humour, to not get offended by my jokes (Never wanted to offend Tek for example - all in all he is great guy.. Bit different from others, but this is what makes him very special. There is just no other Tek in the world)

Aliases.. Actually I just wanted to show that I am bad. Good people not change nicks so often. Why I wanted to show that I am bad? So that BoD friends wouldn't feel very bad about my leaving from clan.

Originally posted by Cazzy
Ah well she apologized for it. She compared me with a Trash Bin as I can remember . Though indeed what she did to Xena was worse. But the past is the past

I still think u are Trash Bin :) Nah.. just kidding of course (and of course to some extent ).. To be honest - Sixth, are very special to me.. U prolly wouldnt know, coz of my aliases.. But I remeber u from ur really beginning, when u were totally n000000bs
But.. u r incredibly fast learners.. Almost in no time, from total n00bs, u made team that was one of the rarest teams showed real threat to ION winning strike.
And yet... even becoming respected as good team and players, ur attitude remained very pleasant.

I still remember played alone against Despise+Relax at Bridge. I was attacking, but they defended whole time, dont letting me last objective. First I was pissed - like how, yesterday I could prolly alone beat whole sixth 6 member team, and now I cant beat two.. But minute later I understood, that it was BEST duel like game in my whole life. Even tho I didnt won

Originally posted by Equalisatium
braincells never regenerate
Actualy they do.

:P <- all I am going to say. I just realised - I said that Eq is genious? Well... Even looking at Eq nick, u must think like "Wow, this is very clever guy, if you can spell nick like this".. Not even talking about inventing such nick Not even talking about other stuff that can have ¿ Equalisatium near it.. And there is plenty of such stuff.

But this time u r wrong I rememer seeing some "extrasuper important news", that scientist discovered that braincells do regenerate... But let me assure - news often put theories, like its all already proven. And this is theory :)

Same stuff was when I red in newspaper that someone proven small theorem of Ferma (Pherma.. not sure - ask Twonko, he is educated ) but it was same bs :)

Originally posted by Dragon
WTF does that mean????

Thats true you dont know him sadly your 100% wrong (That was aimed at him dont htink im being sarcastic towards you Malf)

yeah.. I Was talking about other Dragon.. Still feel uneasy.. Tho Caz liked KILLERBOSS (Its spelt in KNIMOO fs :) ), Dragon didnt.

And guy.. I thought u can call "guy" anyone, even girls.. at least I remember in some movie.. there was 3 girls, and 1 said to 2 other: "Lets go guys"..

Hell if I know :imu:

And as last note to this looooooong post - Kawada's and Cazmans posts.. I liked a lot. If you can forgive/forget old stuff, thats damn good side of person.

tbc

Actually as well some respect goes to Lightning and Mezziah as well :) Flames was annoying way then, but now I remember it more as good fun :)

Oh! Nearly forgot - I leave BoD, but I dont delete UT.. So, if anyone wants 1vs1 practise, I will be glad to play... As.. um.. CrashDummy :) DM Practise with neutrally friendly character is always good to overall clans performance anyway.

<<<Actually as well some respect goes to Lightning and Mezziah as well Flames was annoying way then, but now I remember it more as good fun>>>

AND MINE WEREN'T !!!!! :shout:

:cuddle:

ddie

:wave: :(
nice comments bout me, and i always thought u were a great person, though h8ed u for being tall, tall ppl are evil:P(jk)

And me and Inf were never mean to each other, he just widnt accept loss, and the fact that my dried covered poo dog owned is cat:angry:

Damnit Julia even I am an old Assault wanker now who plays assault just as much as a trash bin catching a train to Spain. You'd own me any time :D. When will we play :evil:

gl julia :/

long time since we talked :lol: last time was during that seabass incident i recall :)

err and when was that 2v1 ? what nick? :) i might even recall that nick :) unless it's sooo long ago ..

tho cant really recall what happened after the seabass thingy. i know we had some discussions then ;) but more then that i've got no clue

Looking at all the posts here, clearly a sad thing to see you go.
Never spoke with you, prolly played you a few times on publics, but how can I tell;)

All the best in RL and looking forward to play a few rounds 1v1 with you if you feel like it ;)

At least not farewell, but more like goodbye

Wishful thinking:D