best trick ever

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by <=Joko=>
y did u change ur name? riotchild was a great name!! fanny baws

Cause I just turned 16 , felt like the Child part was a bit "Childish" :p , anyway I'm still gonna use it on pubs etc. and thats whatxI'm gonna be called again when I start playing 2k3 so ... just thought I'd have a lil change , dobber :P

Originally posted by TuT
Nice move Cyta.
Possible to do from the other lift as well of course for those who didn´t know or thought about it.

Ye been doing it from the other side for ages now, 1 rip of course :)

great ripper.
superman is a bit well i dont like it because its dirty. you lose health etc. superman wouldnt lose health ;)

rhing about 5/1 rippers is that all objectives in UT are pawns (like players) if a ripper hits in the upper third it counts as headshot and does more damage.

objectives with pawn health left at 100 are those who die at 4 or 5 normal ripper or 1 headshot ripper

mazon crystal needs some more though i will figure the numbers out :P

normally mazon crystal needs 17 or 18 dunno exactly, but just dun one with only 5 rippers. same "exploit" :P that way you can also destroy the crystal if the def have taken all the bladehoppers