best trick ever

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

unless there are snipers, then ur fucked... but i just create trix for fun, i like exploiting maps :)

I also got another trick alot of people ask me how i do, i dont know if its known are not. but its a 1 shot rippa trick on lavafort2 il post the dem if ya want, its a speed run too

KK ruleth :nod:

u should show em that dodgy ripper trick from the roof on lava too, if thats not the 1 shot trick ur referring too :D

u mean the 1 where u shoot the rippa at the ground? i think i forgot how to do that 1 lol, i was talkin about just a regular ripper trick cept it only takes 1 blade to kill the objective. i didnt know if anybody knew it.

dam nice ripper :)

iam guessing that everyone knows that frigate compressor can be done with just one ripper also.

one shot ripper from beside lift?

u really wanna see a nice trick on lavafort. Ripper from ontop of autocannon shed thingy. Bounce the rippers off the roof of the map :eek:. Now THAT is a trick.

Most objectives can be done with one ripper, like the chains on mazon etc. Don't think u can do crystal with just one though ...

Originally posted by <=Joko=>
one shot ripper from beside lift?

u really wanna see a nice trick on lavafort. Ripper from ontop of autocannon shed thingy. Bounce the rippers off the roof of the map :eek:. Now THAT is a trick.

Most objectives can be done with one ripper, like the chains on mazon etc. Don't think u can do crystal with just one though ...

that trick's old, one of KKs is similar to that but higher up

saw an ION guy do that 1 rip in a match, so i copied it:D bit hard to pull off in matches nowadays, anyway keep them coming:)

id love to see one bounce off the floor or roof!!

go to clanbase and download 'demo manager 3.0', i didnt had teh file either but demo manager downloaded it for me.. its also pretty good cuz u can play the demo as spectator, so f5 all teh ppl

Nice move Cyta.
Possible to do from the other lift as well of course for those who didn´t know or thought about it.