Best AS-player in leaguehistory?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

joko didn't say I am best even tho I said he's da best launcher.....fs no xmas prezzie for him fs! :p:

I think every player in the community should be mentioned just for being part of the community and keeping it alive, no matter how good a player is basically the community wouldnt be here without em, ok my coupel o quids worth plus had to say summin as I wassnt mentioned :P

Didnt see anyone mention Taki / Hardcore yet.

He is a very good player imo, definitely able to keep up with many of the other people being mentioned in here, that I can judge from my personal experience.

Too bad he's not really active anymore :\

Last edited:
I don't think there is any player in particular that is best overall, since it's hard to find someone that is great in every aspect.
From the ppl that I know though I'd like to mention a couple.
]UAS[Supermic, best ut m8/player from the ppl I know well.He took ]UAS[ and pretty much tactics in ut to a new level imo. Never seen him do any flaming, boasting, or any negative ut behaviour that is so common today, sadly among good players also... ;)
]UAS[Sinsemilla, great ut player, someone that always amazes me how much he can understand in a game without talking in ts, very smart player.
-={Mi5}=-Konnan, very solid player, great on def, which is my favorite part of ut :) and great attitude too.
->swap<-TuT, great tricks player, always enjoy his way of playing. He has a little problem with other ppl's opinions though :P
(-8-)MyM, great sniper, and very generous person :)
I don't know ppl in <)C0(> that well, but I'm impressed with how everyone of them never seems to flame, great clan to play with.
There are some great american players, but lots of them have attitude problems, and usually they give up once they get to high divs because they get tired of ping difference. Noone left active in div1 but me sadly, but there are some in lower divs that keep playing, yeehaw go USA :)
I really appreciate ppl that play with ping disadvantages, like some ppl in portugal/spain, usa or ppl with poor connections/56k. Keep it up guys, it's not about who get the most frags, or any of that stupid dm crap. Teamplay, strategy and fun is what assault is all about :D
I'm sure I left out many other ppl, just tried to mention a couple.

Squirrel said:
I don't know ppl in <)C0(> that well, but I'm impressed with how everyone of them never seems to flame, great clan to play with.
ty :kiss: we do our best for that...

honestly mc is prolly nr 1..

but there are soo many great around.. there are many peeps i havent played yet..

if i scroll down div 1 i pretty much come up with this list..

mi5: twister.. toast is doing alright to
uas: sinsemilla.. especially a few months back
swap: tut
co: biebel..had grown to be 1 of the best as players i've ever seen.. underestimated as mc sayed.. shadow is an underestimated sniper aswel.. glad they are on my side
spr: polle
aut: dunno soz
8:cloud.. i guess
sixth: des... for owning ngstats and every 1 else !! (2 years ago. ;) )

Well seeing as this is about league history and not just present, id have to say Neo was the best imo, with mc a very close second.

Going waaaay back some players that really impressed me were LK Steel / Mi5 Devil (Tank was the leader of LK he was phenominal on euro servers god knows what he was like on US ones) Lightning NRG and DemonNite (tho DemonNite was clanless throughout as far as i know)

ok ok foxy is the best ever :rolleyes:

Skully icant believe u said that, how cheesy, makes me wanna do what im best at :spew:

ExO is the best player in teh league obviously!
his skill is great on def and can defend nearly any objective!
He ownz mym too :P

Last edited:
Exo and protocol at the lan said to me "You're the best Assault player ive ever seen" then they asked to shake my hand but Exo tried touching me later :/