Best AS-player in leaguehistory?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

a question for my fellow r-c member dave? (red) can i ask why u use the name stephanie and why u have an infactuation with pink as shown in ur sig, would u like to be a women? honest m8, give me £50 and ill give u my g/fs lingerie and ill snip ur member lol :D

i already know u have tits :D heheh j/k

turtles are nice creatures....ask snee, we have shares in the wildlife fund that saves turtles from shell collectors, we travel the world in the vein attempt to save these kings of the sea....rofl

yeah me and snee were out at night clubs and shagging alot of women, dirty wee hing ooots, but i suppose u wouldnt know how to enjoy urself living on the edge like us :wanker:

Last edited:
hmmm this is tough, i dont think there is a clear cut choice, although a few are close to the top :)

In no particular order: Mc, Konnan, Neo, Hogo, Obrero, Munkz, Ninja, Gen, Suzi, Skel, UK, Stylefish (Back in the day he did some amazing things imo), the other Lightning (NRG), Gazzy (Ai, wiked on his bloody T1 ping), and an honorable mention for ^G^ cuz he smells, er i mean hes a bloody good launcher and takes time to teach you every launch. I really feel like im forgetting a person or two hmmm

Most of these players are old, but it makes sense since I'm old and haven't been active for a while :(. I am also very tired atm so if i forget anyone forgive me

Oh and I almost forgot, Andy cuz he loves me so !

First:
I would like to say thanks to all who mentioned me. Made me happy :thumb: heh

Second:
There are so many great players in the league. I could probebly mention 40 players at least that I think are amazing. And they aren't all in div 1 either.
Also "oldies" from players in clans who has left the league.
I never got the chance to play against all of these old great players, ION for example. So I can't really say much about them.

I don't really want to pick out one great player, because that doesn't show the whole truth imo. AS is a teamgame and that's what I enjoy most (just like Ened :)) Everybody has to be good and help eachother well in the match, otherwise it doesn't work.

Some guys are great at doing tricks, others at launching or being the one who gets launched. Some are good at killing, getting objectives, or being sneaky and playing smart. Or good at attacking or defending etc. There's even difference between maps imo. Then there is communication skills and different weapons too. It's a really long list :) Ping matters too...
There isn't really one player who can do it all yet imo.

It's certainly changed a lot since Pug introduction. I think the overall skill level is better than it was back in 2003, be it because of lower pings or the fact people have just played it for 8 years now.

Wish, McNeill, twnZ, m1c, uZi stand out from MoD

ClouD and Riv from AUT and inactive Anni.

I think eRt's sniper aim is a bitch!

And people who have come good in the last year or 2: Salva and Sphere

The best 6 imo are: Wish, Mc, twnZ, Anni, ClouD, Riv

And only 2 of these were mentioned back in 2003!

most of the best players arent in th eleague anymore

twister, konnan, general, kk, neo , playr, tb, rampage, scorp and several more who slipped my mind. and offcourse the once who still in the league atm. mc, twnz, wish, riv, cloud, dj, supermic, tut and go on

edit. i forgot sinsemilla

edit2: ohh how can i forget the best tactical teamplayer/squadleader .. YODA aka jwer_NL

Last edited:
me? who else, there have only been two players in this league that are better and they are gone so i guess its me!