Ban (kb irc )

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

IBM

Feb 11, 2003
Kazachstan
First i set Name z-eight-eight i get a realy nice luck on a poker game win nice money last 24 houre so i make this nick for fun.

Two minute l8 i become this ( You were kicked from #utapug by McNeill (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/88_(number) - use your brain) hmm ok Mc i use my brain to your link i play poker = ( Schneemann ) =!? i like Chinese Culture and have a luck day = same Malaysia Tower Architektur ! i dont know why you can ban me whit this reasson and this link how you dont know me , my ego , and the moment of luck of Poker !

My english is shitt, aber ehrlich gesagt etwas zu unterstellen mit einem link wo, eine definition erklärt wozu es (der unterstellung ) keine andeutungen gibt im channel sowie auch sonst nirgends ist ein Witz.

Bad joke sorry....................

All peoples of the world mut know uk speak and naja ............................

gg my english is bad and your ban's a joke ..., again a fun ban frome a not toleratet guy, use your brain rofl dont drink to mutch and get on a sunday a nice hangover mc sorry dumb'est ban ever whit dumb'est leasson ever.....

realy fun i dont know english only enough for see naja uk under my n........

i wish you a nice weeckend joke of pug ...

lg the tank ^^:chainsaw:

Last edited:
This was prolly the reason

As a Neo-Nazi symbol
Eighty-eight is used as code among Neo-Nazis to identify each other.[2] H is the 8th letter of the alphabet, so 88 is taken to stand for HH which in turn means Heil Hitler.[3] For example, the number is used in the song "88 rock'n'roll band" by the neo-Nazi group Landser. The late convicted Order terrorist David Lane wrote "Fourteen Words" and 88 Precepts, and the numbers are often found in combination (1488, 14/88, etc.). This form of the number has inspired the naming of the groups Column 88, Unit 88, White Legion 88 and Barselc88

this is not my symbol......... my symbol = 8 for luck and 8 for poker. and 8 for clanid 88 :) ^^ 10 year inside this league so most of uk lol for my bad uk speak and in this 10 year i never racist anny 1 of this mc have a realy proplem .she is a hairry girl :) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rof (luck for him that i dont speak english ). deadboy ....... this ban its only a joke frome mc how have a realy proplem whit me ( person and he get owned by me ..) .... use brain (hai mc i speak uk and bin god ?! ) ..... lol think he have realy proplems whit his self get a psychotherapeut ...... realy bad quote :chainsaw:

Last edited:
I would have no clue what z-eight-eight should stand for as a name.
A nazi symbol? Rofl that's far fetched, never heard or seen that before ...

I would have no clue about the meaning of z-eight-eight either (pair of eights = boring = zzzzzz? lol :P)

Don't know why you got banned IBM, probably a shit reason idd.

z was the prolly the pug letter jEr :lol:
and 88 has many reasons, even Mc's link let that show.
If IBM had any record in rascism, i would say that this 88 would be an obvious one, but to me it makes no sense.

i havnt heard about 88 as a nazi symbol too, and ban only for nick is pointless imo

Germans should know that 88 is a crypt for neonazi to hide the "hail hitler"...

here in germany some serial number plates are locked cause of that...

using 88 as german is a bit thoughtless, anyway as it's a crypt theres no real racism act... maybe a warning should be okay - so the person can learn about it... banning is a bit harsh - as i can imagine some ppl don't know this...

derZ

And PS nice talking this over mostly fixes stuff...
she is a hairry girl
makes it really worse (anyway i didn't read all stuff)

I really don't know why some people (Grz, ibm and prolly others) seem to, too often, come on irc when really drunk, and then they do or say stupid innapropriate things, get banned for it and then whine about it.

Try being sober for once geez, maybe you'll find yourself doing less innapropritate things and see that you don't get banned as often.

I really don't know why some people (Grz, ibm and prolly others) seem to, too often, come on irc when really drunk, and then they do or say stupid innapropriate things, get banned for it and then whine about it.

Try being sober for once geez, maybe you'll find yourself doing less innapropritate things and see that you don't get banned as often.

html actually wrote this comment while being totally wasted by :beer:

Cant see any real offense in 88 name.
Was no problem Survivor assault night (afaik we had 88?!), and that was good so because there was nothing offensive about it.
Unban imo and should be no problem in future :rolleyes:

I was born in 88 :uhh:

Edit: however I did hear of the 88 heil hitler thing actually, when Buffon wanted 88 as his number on his shirt it was declined for this reason afaik.

The ban was decided to be for 48 hours. It's not a permaban.
If it wasn't meant to be a "HH", it still was a fakenic;, something IBM tends to do quite often.

html actually wrote this comment while being totally wasted by :beer:

nah i don't drink.
But even though my mastery of the english language is quite decent ; as it's not my main language I still often end up making shady phrases structure, especially when I don't proofread myself or when I try to express too many ideas in a single sentence, this sentence being a perfect example. :hangover:

I still think I managed to make my point clear with the post your refering to.

I shall now stop feeding the troll.

back to topic, I don't think 88 was offensive but being drunk on irc, saying stupid stuff, getting banned and moaning about it is very stupid imo.

Don't drink and drive and don't drink and IRC ''flame''.

lol That's primo racism there. Just cuz the guy has a nick that has 0654894135 meanings and he's german you call him a nazi? damn.