Astheno doors

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ffs the door does not lock because it can shut....it cant feccin lock cos its a multiple trigger........u can keep it open.......but ime not gonna reply anymore its too shit a trick to keep on about

now all we have to figure out is how to trigger them from outside :) the middle trigger(yes there are 3) seems to have a double trigger radius when i looked in ued. Maybe that has sth to do with it.

Heres a clue: you do actually need a weapon to open it, just one that u may not of thought would work :) wont say anymore or ace will prolly go ape :)

there is once interesting but imo useless effect with flak cannon.. when you shoot ball at particular place near door (at frame)
- ball goes through solid wall without exploding anywhere. Completely useless altho :D

why you ppl call Ace lame all the time ?
he just asked a question, if you dont have a answer regarding his question, dont answer at all fs
just because you cant do it yourself there's no use in insulting other ppl who know and dont want to teach you; why should they do at all ? they dont have to and they never said they are going to do (Ace in this case)
always answering with "tell me you lame wanker" will deffo NOT make the person tell it.
Insulting / Flaming in any way about - the lowest important thing like a new trick only several persons know - is totally useless and not needed.
@anyone who replied in here with "its lame to ask that question without telling at once how its done" : WHY ?
fs stop insulting I'm pissed again always when I read those posts

i now know how to open the fences from downstairs...and to keep the door open (if u come from pod)....but i dont know how to open it from outside....there are many places where u can shoot through..plz one more hint ;)

Last edited:
Sorry Tsui m8, but this thread wasn't started by Ace to ask, "How many people can do this"........it was basically a "I can do it you can't".........."Sucking myself off" kinda thread.

Just my opinion of course (Added that since people like saying it for some reason) lolol

ddie

Status
Not open for further replies.