Astheno doors

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not true Malf, you and Tom unloaded around 10 redemmers each at the door to get it open:D

Damned speedreading:mad:

during this weekend i have fired more the 1000 flacks at the damned dooor but now i think i will manage tonite (read thouroghly) or how u wanna spell the damned workd:)

hmm, i found a zillion of holes if u just stand close enough to the wall:rolleyes: does this perticular spot not require one to stand against the wall?:confused:

/me really doubt this can be done, anybody care to show me? I start to think someone think it was april fools day;)

does this perticular spot not require one to stand against the wall?

a hint pls:shout:!!!!!!!:D

ah just cos you say pls nobody is gonna do nothing I think.
"pls fuck tek in the arse" ... would you do ? I hope not.

Yeppo, perhaps someone else who had an attitude problem but have overcome it will gimme a hint :)

I'm just postin to entertain you, from how I understand it, nobody else wants to talk about this anymore (except lighTiT of course :P)

it's me the moderator of this forum

just for your information:

NO SPAM ALLOWED INHERE!!!!

or else Phere or Martzwill come and kick my ass

stay to the topic ffs!

some one ( ;) ) advised to throw weapon, instead of shooting it. Shooting doesnot help, thats for sure (mover shouldn't be triggered by shoots anyway). To add more combinations - feigning death might be as option.. Sadly I cant be arsed right now to examine this matter thoroughly :D

I would.. If I would know. Honestly - that was just idea, not my idea, and neither me or person who gave idea knows what actually to do.

ur on the right tracks but theres a little thing u guys aint doing, lateral thinking helps :p and FYI it can be done touching the door and quite a way back, touching the door is perhaps a little easier to do but there really aint much in it

Status
Not open for further replies.