Astheno doors

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now I owe u proph, lol ?

after towanda says this

Ace: how can u do soo good if u can't even learn the basics of the map

Already done 2 here http://www.utassault.net/guides.php
can't be arsed to do any more, prolly gonna quit ut soon anyway.

Already done it a few times in matches, no need to tell every1 my secrets, otherwise what would be the point of me spending 10 mins working out how to do it ?

Last edited:
hm. Trying to be serious here ->

I am not pretending to ask you for your work, as well as I would like to solve puzzle for myself, but here is few simple questions:

1) (most important) Is it really possible?
2) I am not sure about what "door".. Is that where defense spawn before door to final objective opens? From where u can launch up by small tunnel?
3) Does system of opening those doors involves something, that could be in short future forbidden by league (in case it is, there is no point to solve this puzzle at all)

Questions are simple, and doesnot demand to reveal any clan secrets :D thanks in advance.

u defended the entrance, no point of trying to go up the hole whne u r defending it, it's impossible, lol.

he can do it alright towanda, it's his choice to reveal or not, tho let me say I think it's extremely lame to post on these boards and then withhold the information, but again, that's his choice.

not agree :) Telling that its possible is already much.
What is point of telling just anyone about trick u discovered? Imho - if you want to know, and you know its possible - why not to figure urself?

For me it would be like spoiling puzzle... Solely my opinion altough.

btw Ace this little 3rd div blokey can also lock the door :D

its very possible people but my lips are sealed

blocking last doors on Asteno aint much secret, as well as blocking em at Highspeed... LeagueAS stops it.

What I cant quite understand - why others doublemovers cant be blocked? I.e - Lavafort doors, Rook final doors etc etc? Its just theoretical question, without prolly particular practical use, but would be nice to know anyway.

ime not talking bout the observatory door ime talking about the doublemover 2nd def spawn point
it cant be locked as it can be triggered again and again.....the hispeed doors etc can only be triggered once so if stopped will not open again.

however the double mover doors can be altered.......ill say no more:flack:

Well, if it can be done its extremely lame to do it without telling me how :) I've spent hours trying to open the sucker without sucess. A hint would be nice. Does it include suicide (mentioned above) ? I have tried every way possible (obvioulsly i missed one;)). Will I see if i open it if I manage to do it? :confused:

......if someone is inside it shuts, i havent tried it on the net so ime not sure weva it opens from the outside, basically it is opened and will not shut until someone enters, as it can be triggered multiple times it cant be locked open forever

heres a hint.......theres no suicide:P

i bet it is something with a secondary shockrifle shot ;)
my question is: Do you have to catch the right moment, when some defenders are coming out or can u open (and lock) it when they are at observation lounge waiting for some shockwhore food :)

war poodle they wheren't talking about locking the door fool :P

that's no secret at all. they where talking about OPENING a door that normally can only be opened by the defenders... no locking :lol: opening a lot of difference :P

btw no i can't do it i've tried tho. i've even looked up the triggers in ued and tried to trigger them another way but :/

i'm still not giving up btw :P

Status
Not open for further replies.