Assault Legendary - The movie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

its pretty good actually, better than I expected.

I didn't like the player introduction, I don't see the point if you have their name written on every frag sequence anyway. The drum n bass bit was nice, you time some parts nicely to the music, shame there wasn't more of that. I agree the font was nasty but I liked the vivid colours.

hey I get killed in this movie too :D Every ut movie I see I end up getting killed in one of the scenes :D

Watched the whole movie now!

I like the colors and some of the frags are really really nice. Always fun to see a UT movie ;)
I actually started to play some Assault yesterday just because of this movie.. :rofl:

GJ :satan:

Ba]V[sE;1500860 said:
I actually started to play some Assault yesterday just because of this movie.. :rofl:

Yeah i saw you ... and i thought i was out of shape after so long break :lol:

j/k

Ba]V[sE;1500860 said:
Watched the whole movie now!

I like the colors and some of the frags are really really nice. Always fun to see a UT movie ;)

lol n1, if someone decides to play ut1 again because of my movie then I consider that to be a compliment for getting the UT feeling back into your system :rofl:

I've updated the main page again, last time this time, added a mirror link to the page on own-age.com and added another streaming link on sourceradio.com

brajan, could you add my movie to your assault movies collecting thread? Ty!

frags werent that good to be honest.. could have done better

3/10

Last edited:
don't be a tonton riv ;(
its riv :rofl:, nothing else that I could have expected from him tbh :rofl:

Orchild you have to know Riv a bit longer to understand the big compliment in his words.
He means that out of ten movies he is going to declare a winner the first place is going to -->

First place: UC-instagib movie.

And now the brilliant move appears.

2nd place not awarded.

Third place: Your movie.

When you go about it carefully, you can see how close you reached to the top end. :D

I know Riv. :P

Came across this & thought, oh, another so-so one, but after seeing the stream, I was in awe! It looked great & was worth the 2 yrs spent making it! I quite liked it too when I saw Wish on 2 maps pwning & seeing Dede getting killed 2 times in both maps in a row! Poor gal.... ROFLMAO!!

Things in the movie at times went fast, so I had to look over bits of it so as to catch it again & pause at times to see who was killed (some other cool parts would have been nice if it was in slow-mo). I also saw at the end Killerdude's name in the credits, but didn't see once his name at the corner in any of the fighting scenes (had to see it all again in case I missed it)? Anyways, was very well done & definitely one of the best I have ever seen & heard for some time. Congrats!

P.S.- It should also be put on Youtube! FTW!!

Last edited:
Came across this & thought, oh, another so-so one, but after seeing the stream, I was in awe! It looked great & was worth the 2 yrs spent making it! I quite liked it too when I saw Wish on 2 maps pwning & seeing Dede getting killed 2 times in both maps in a row! Poor gal.... ROFLMAO!!

Things in the movie at times went fast, so I had to look over bits of it so as to catch it again & pause at times to see who was killed (some other cool parts would have been nice if it was in slow-mo). I also saw at the end Killerdude's name in the credits, but didn't see once his name at the corner in any of the fighting scenes (had to see it all again in case I missed it)? Anyways, was very well done & definitely one of the best I have ever seen & heard for some time. Congrats!

P.S.- It should also be put on Youtube! FTW!!

it's becuz he killed me while fallin down on golgo map [EvilRyu:sniper: Orchild] or becuz i send him 1 funny demo that didn't make the last cut :D