Assault Cup: The 8 Teams...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

im glad you're saying that FDC was a good clan, but let's not go overboard with this tho. Jackel. Not a noob?!

MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

and btw nice post ;)

oh and I know from a good source riv doesn't wear pjs.

Allez! ga het gras ns afrijden zot!!

Btw I tried the trick with the sticker of an apple on the tip of my nose but it didn't hurt / irritate at all. I even tried to apply it 30 seconds longer as your suggested 30 seconds but there was still no effect.

Did I do something wrong? Please need help.

TEAM SALVA
i think this team will be strongest because of their defense. salva riv are reliable back spammers with great comms and instinct, and with mido up front mini spamming... and the other 2 inbetween..

TEAM TWNZ
my own team next because well its twnz. all you gotta do is launch the elite players with armor, and boom lucky headshot gg...
only reason were #2 is because i captained a pug today with freakeh, told him to go down the stairs on autoriv... he replied "what stairs"
sigh. :)

TEAM WISH
wish certainly top, bn and dirz are great.. but who else do they have?

too lazy to finish this
but one last thing
LOL at the useless love affair of lenneth...
LOL, well actualyl he did godlike xb...
lol at that too
hahahahahaha
/drugs with bn

Last edited:
i think wishs team is still the favourates imo, when the cup is 5v5 with dirz bn and wish thats 3 good players and over half the team , with sneez toone and blade not being noob players, probably slightly under rated , this team can still do some damage with wishs power i think :)

nice one ant!

Although supermic inventing tricks/launches ... rofl ... UAS just stole other Div 1 clans launches and actually practised them, unlike any other div 1 clan at the time. I never once saw a new launch or trick playing against them, just a well oiled machine.

aye dunc, was funny 2 see people steal ouyr launches eventually on sum maps, but lets not go there!check irc and forums u gimpo!

About UTV - I haven't a clue. Since I'll be speccing all the matches I will ofc be demoing them, as will at least two others, so I'm sure we can upload the demos somewhere and maybe even make a movie (any volunteers for that?).

I can provide ftp for demos if you like. I would like to see UTV too though, but it would need it being setup/installed on each server I think.

I'll be doing UTV, as MyM has kindly provided a server for us to use. In the case there's more than 1 match scheduled for the same time, i'll be doing a poll to find out which the audience would prefer to see :P

I'll be doing UTV, as MyM has kindly provided a server for us to use. In the case there's more than 1 match scheduled for the same time, i'll be doing a poll to find out which the audience would prefer to see :P

And could you also utv the matches ur playing yourself?