AS-Pandora

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

oh oh i think i know how to find the BT part! I start the map while being spectator, then go around the map through walls and stuff till i find it , gg :p:

that will help you find the right bit, but you cant open the door without 5 secret other bits you have to find :p:

The BT part is broken :( , the 5 secrets work to open the door but once you reach the top of the bumpers area the teleport there won't work, says the same thing Saint had when he tried to jump through the teleport in front of the base except its "teleport3" if I remember right.

Besides that like the map a lot, but like someone else said before, what's with the turrels :rofl:? you need between 12 and 18 rocks to shut them up, and they're far more efficient than the normal ones.

And last thing, couldn't find a way to get the big medikit at the beginning.

The BT part is broken :( , the 5 secrets work to open the door but once you reach the top of the bumpers area the teleport there won't work, says the same thing Saint had when he tried to jump through the teleport in front of the base except its "teleport3" if I remember right.

Besides that like the map a lot, but like someone else said before, what's with the turrels :rofl:? you need between 12 and 18 rocks to shut them up, and they're far more efficient than the normal ones.

And last thing, couldn't find a way to get the big medikit at the beginning.

the teleport at the top of the jumppads is also only a exit
it´s the exit of a teleporter at the bottom of the room where the floor goes away

if u fall down and hit the tele at bottom in the right angel...u come out hit the last working jump-pads and land again in the tunnel at the top of jump-pads

it just to give u a chance if u fall down ;)

Oh ok, hadn't noticed the tunnel ^^

Got OWNED by the low grav room though :rofl::rofl::rofl: nice trap

Just noticed a huge bug with the Base door, basically the door looks to be in place but in fact the solid part is perpendicular to the door, which means you can go through the apparent door and enter the base without doing anything. Noticed that offline, mabe the online version does not do it.