AS-Pandora

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Snuggs

Che, Mr. Obscure
Feb 20, 2002
on a giant weed tree
I got finally a preview version ready :)

don´t moan about pics brightness...it´s a night map :p

Start/outside/front

Shot0069.jpg

First objective - touch the panel at main gate (optional)

Shot0072.jpg

First 2 def. teleporters can be disabled if u shot the control cabinet near the lil sign

Shot0076.jpg

Second objective - shot the panel inside of the building with the landing platform..left side of the valley (ripper and rocketshot from garage possible)

Shot0073.jpg

After main gate opens a door to a water tunnel as alternate route to the second objective.

Shot0070.jpg

U need to enter the main base after u disabled the defence system

Shot0085.jpg

Green arrows will show u the way to the generator room.

Shot0092.jpg

U can open a side door to get a alternate route to generator room (the door is in thegarage)

Shot0093.jpg

Third objective - deactivate the generator

Shot0102.jpg

Fourth objective - get to the core room and steal it

Shot0104.jpg

Fifth objective - reach the hangar and the ship

Shot0106.jpg

Shot0111.jpg

The defenders have also some arrows that lead em a bit

This map has some hidden stuff .... like a small BT part.
U need to find the 5 secret triggers to open the teleport to that BT part.

download here :D

The map is on Dog customs with a fast redirect.

Please report all bugs here..thx :)

looks nice

now i think your next project shouldnt be another map, but ways to get people interested in playing new maps

Right now the only way i can see this happening is if the league just adds maps after some basic playtesting, after that people will learn them by default.

Played this map on =]DoG[= Customs earlier, it's great! I got a little confused at the jump pads part though, looks like you've worked hard on this, great effort. :thumb:

erm sorry for noobiness but where should i paste MonkeyG, NewAssaultexPack1, Pandora and SGTech1 files :P?

go to folder options and tick a box that says u something like "show known file extensions/endings 2"

dunno hows it really called in english or whatever xp´s

then u should see the extensions

well, duno if they are bugs but still :P

In the first pic, I tried to jump on the box and then over the fence but then I cratered..I don't know if that was supposed to happen..

In the second pic, I just sshot those autocannons coz they killed me twice while i was trying to go around there..tbh they are really the most powerfull I've ever seen in a ut map

Both in the third and in the 4th pic, I sshot that teleport which is right before the door leading to the generator area. I tried to hammerjump in it and i got that message (pic4). Duno if that's my problem, a bug or just no one of them :P

Last thing, at the very end, I tried to jump down the spaceship and i killed my own dumb self :rofl: I think you made it on purpose though :P

Attachments

• Shot0001.JPG
    Shot0001.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 160
  • Shot0002.JPG
    Shot0002.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 159
  • Shot0003.JPG
    Shot0003.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 156
  • Shot0006.JPG
    Shot0006.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
ye..the crater is a bug
the rest is like it should be

weirdo coded those hell-fire cannons :D

his others..the star destroyer style cannons are more funny :lol:

the tele is a exit only :P

oh..exit only?..mm exit of which tele ? :P I think I've tried all the def teleports and no1 was leading there, but i'll have a look again anyway :)

oh..exit only?..mm exit of which tele ? :P I think I've tried all the def teleports and no1 was leading there, but i'll have a look again anyway :)

it´s the exit tele of the secret BT part :lol:

if u manage to get tru...
u can collect a superbiorifle,a keg, a armor, boots, a amp, a invisi and a translocator :D