AS-Navarone

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Map does look very good. 10 out of 10 so far :D

And if a image is needed to make the map how you want it, use it.
(Film makes dont stop useing an image do they?)
It ain't gonna make much difference to the map:D
If that is your point, then the image does not need to be changed, from a league admin's point of view?

Des' map looks better :love:

/me runz

Nah only joking looking forward to both maps being finished :D

Map does look very good. 10 out of 10 so far :D

And if a image is needed to make the map how you want it, use it.
(Film makes dont stop useing an image do they?)

If that is your point, then the image does not need to be changed, from a league admin's point of view?

Well texture will need to be changed yes due to the amount of German players we have. The flag would just get replaced by a red texture or something which won't effect the map in any way.

well this image doesnt affect or offend me in any way tbh.
Like Zombie said, in movies (even in german ones :P) this image is used.
the third reich was over 62 years ago and most germans don't have any connection to that time.
So this image is just summin like "history".

Anyway, in another WW2 map (overlord and in a map i forgot) this image is replaced by an UT-team symbol. just use the same ;P

edit: or replace it with jackels idea :love:

looks sweet, but dont make it too big, I mean I cba running more then 25secs to an objective (offlinemode)

Yeah but you play for MoD, aka "Naja zyx launch me objective lolol IBM walk all way to objective prrrt klar0" get there in 2 seconds

Also... why the fuck does that shit need to be censored? :P Imo a map is sort of like an artwork, no need to censor it. it's a symbol of something that was once and isn't anymore. plus if you're killing nazi'sthat just makes it more fun.

Also... why the fuck does that shit need to be censored? :P Imo a map is sort of like an artwork, no need to censor it. it's a symbol of something that was once and isn't anymore. plus if you're killing nazi'sthat just makes it more fun.

:clap: :nod: Censoring the swastika is pointless imo. It's a symbol most Germans associate with a bunch of nobs, just like the rest of us do - I'm sure most Germans want to dust Nazis too. Leave it in imo :thumb:

:clap: :nod: Censoring the swastika is pointless imo. It's a symbol most Germans associate with a bunch of nobs, just like the rest of us do - I'm sure most Germans want to dust Nazis too. Leave it in imo :thumb:

well... if GRZ wants it in then I don't mind (as long as the "white powah world wide"-shit is not in the map that is...), but personally I think it would be more appropriate to have Liandri/Xan Kriegor stuff... since it's UT.

just my thoughts :)