AS-Mazon]I[ Beta 001

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

but then why not make it and have another map too play, ok might be simlar but it would be differant(i hope), after all are riverbed and riverbed3 so much alike ?

U cant compare riverbeds with this, they are made from scratch.

Point is Mazon doesnt have any flaws, why edit it ?
There must be dozens of good 'new' as-maps that could be edited to suit league.

Sorry to say, but waste of time imo.

Reactions: Snuggs
imo Riverbed 1 aint too similar, maybe the setting is but the gameplay is very different ( i like rb 1 more)
Rb 3 is shoot yer way through with a lil bit of tactical option at the very end.
Rb 1 allows for cool launch onto/over the bridge at the beginning or the usual DM way. a cool spammy middle part and a sneaker paradise final again with launches and hammerjumps possible.

with mazon 3 as ajax said it
-lift to roof (slow one though and a bit off the track -> extra time)
-chains required obj

thered be another map with same setting but different gameplay, however not as different as the Rb's are, Mazon is just too narrow inside to host some good fighting.

edit: not seen the date

well i've not tested it but i should not change to much anyways

let the lift to the roof crush players under it, (not very usefull)

make crystal final obj. makes the map more logical

either make a mover in front of the reactorswitch like a small door or cage which opens when chains are done

or make chains and reactor the same priority...(all 3 need to be done in random order)

defence can now all defend the chains after reactorroomswitch is opened via a launch or visa versa

you should delay the movers of the reactorroomdoors with 10 seconds or summon so defence can organize

cheers

ohyou prob can make a 2nd button somewhere that only opens the uppercavedoors i suggest on the roof or somthing the original button only opens the bottom door...(do you get it...???:P)

Last edited:
Xerxes said:
when is the new beta coming?

Never :confused:

...there are so many maps that have been started but never finished. With it being a remake and having so little done to it I expect it will never be finished... :hide:

Oops i compleatly forgot about the map...

On 56K so stoped playin UT and forgot about the map compleatly will start to work on it next week and will get it done for around christmas time i hope.

Sorry everyone...

I know it's rude to ask.... and I know how much effort it takes to work on a map...
but.... what's wrong with the original mazon?!