AS-HelmsDeep

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:thumb: Looks good pinny.

On a similar topic; I started building the Eye of Sauron - so if you want to collaborate, then let me know ;)

Attachments

• Shot0249.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 248
i've sent him a PM so he knows that the thread has been dug up.... the reason i dug it up was that under the development of AS-Siege]|[, lots of ppl wanted an AS-HelmsDeep :D

Pinhead said:
Had enough of morons like datel in this clan, too bad a nice clan like dark had to downgrade to some newbie HZ clan that doesn't even play for fun anymore, just like dog is right now...

db, baha, timo, scrote, snuggs, trasher, max, apex, uv, huey, vital, mistress... thanks for all the fun and I wish all of you a great time. Too bad some had to ruin this clan... I guess it can't be helped, reason enough for me to leave. And since this clan was my only reason to play this game, time to remove UT forever... Farewell

ICQ said:
Timo_Maas (03:32 PM) :
lilfvb dug it up

p1nh34d (03:32 PM) :

mmm

p1nh34d (03:33 PM) :

i lost the map

Timo_Maas (03:33 PM) :

nooooooooo :(

p1nh34d (03:33 PM) :

i know m8, i tried to find after i saw TTT-Extended =P

Timo_Maas (03:33 PM) :

heh

p1nh34d (03:34 PM) :

sent it to some peeps, but I forgot who
So whoever has any early alphas of it; those were the last versions of this unfinished map.

so if he gets the alpha, he could possibly continue the map?

ZOMBIE, give him the alpha! :D

Played it. :clap:

1) Possible to add more mountains around the Deep? To make it look more like in the movie. Would also get rid of the hole in the walls on the left side ;)

2) Maybe add more depth (from outside the Deep) into the map and add more ground hills for the attackers to hide for breaching the main wall. So they aren't sniped repeatedly on open ground. Also for not making it too easy to breach the main wall.

3) Finish the Hornburg (Yes, I see you have already begun :P)

4) Add the bridge where the Uruk-Hai's try to break inside the door.

5) Maybe making the last objective to breach "the cage" so that Helm's deep is breached and falls?

6) Remove the flags :p:

That's just what came to my mind this time.. Probably more will come ;)

May this be an inspiration:

Attachments

• helms%20deep1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 209
  • helms%20deep2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 209
the wall must be a main objective, i mean, it must be a touch obj like the orks with the bomb did and blew it up :D
beside the main door, there must be the secret exit for def, like in the movie :P