AS-Gladiator

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

LeagueAS is built on the opinions of poeple that play in the league some maps suite League play others need tiny tweeks (which is where LeagueAS is used to remove wepons add armour etc) and some need gemetry fixing and teleports etc thats when map makers do AL versions.

the majour contributers to league maps are active members of the league so AL versions can be done fairly quickly

if some maps where left as the map maker intended then they would never be useable for league play due to bugs and exploits and the wieghting , if a you feel a map of yours is bieng changed and you disagree with the changes made to it i would contact a league admin and ask for its removal.

Last edited:
That's all ok, but in this case LeagueAS overrides my settings in the FortStandard actor, and by that disables the objective's protection!!!
In other words does exactly the opposite of what is supposed to do.
You see I protected some objectives and forced players to do them in a certain order. LeagueAS, however, overrides those settings as creates flaws in my map! :shake:

The only part of LeagueAS I can think of that could interferre with your map is the code which fixes the tracehit weapons being blocked by objectives.

I'll take a look at your map and see what you've done and see if I can fix it or failing that bypass it. The easiest way would have to been to use triggers to prevent objectives being done out of order, which I wouldn't think LeagueAS would affect.

Hmmm...I had to reinstall my UT, and now it works! :]
But then it still doesn't. :mwah:

Last edited:
Thx! :)
UT2k3 engine is awesome. UT2k3 Assault (and many other mods like ASII) will rock!
BTW,
:bananna:

Phear said:
The only part of LeagueAS I can think of that could interferre with your map is the code which fixes the tracehit weapons being blocked by objectives.

I'll take a look at your map and see what you've done and see if I can fix it or failing that bypass it. The easiest way would have to been to use triggers to prevent objectives being done out of order, which I wouldn't think LeagueAS would affect.

So, has this problem been fixed yet? I would really like to have this map on the maximus server with no by-passing the objectives.

Doc_EDo said:
Screw LeagueAS its lame anyway. :shout:
:lol: sometimes really interfeeres strangely with maps which work perfectly with normal Assault. it even affects bot pathing for instance.
Yet if the map is wanted by the majority i think there will be taken action. either will there be a new version of LAS (has been talked about for some time anyway) or youll have to use another way of forcing the objectives into order.

ill just have a look at the map.

hey i remember this thread, isn't this the one where wiggy and doc start dick-slappin each other? :lol:

anyways who dug this one up?

i might take another look at the map :soon: