Anyone knew this car already?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

deadly

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Feb 6, 2002
Sport-car with 6 weels

Looks very weird imo.

full_2.jpg
:mic:

First of all: why is the car FR if it has 2 wheels in front to put power into?
Second: 380 horsepower, 300 km/h. - you don't need 6 wheels for that :P
Third: Is that even real? :p:
Fourth: Yako smells :rub: :P

Reactions: deadly
Menace said:
Third: Is that even real?

Doubt it.
Besides, why put the 2 extra wheels in the front on a sportscar?

Photoshop?

It is real

The 4 wheels at the front sort of make sense, as they say it offers better braking & better grip. But i bet its more a marketing gimick than anything else, its not a car youll forget even if you dont remember the name itll be the car with the 4 wheels at the front :D

Reactions: deadly
MeetYourMaker said:
its not a car youll forget even if you dont remember the name itll be the car with the 4 wheels at the front :D

Yeah, the "world´s ugliest car" unfortunately :|
Seems true though :nono:

Menace said:
They should have just put the extra set of wheels on the rear. more power, more traction, more everything I think :x

Just what i meant. More power. 300 km/h is just to slow for such a car as this1.

Extra set of wheels in the rear that the engine has to drive both, means more metal/gearbox work, means more weight and as the engine is in the rear means that weight distribution will shift towards rear bias and the car will oversteer more, Ideally you would want 50/50 distribution.
Makes more sense to give more grip at the front by increasing number of wheels/surface contact area and increasing the front breaking too as this does the majority of work in a car, of course if you just want a car that goes fast in a straight like the americans then stick the wheels in the rear :D

Actually, the front wheels would have to turn in a different angle to actually be faster in a turn, I don't think they do on that car. the result is more stability but a larger turning circle = shit.
Oversteer isn't only caused by weight, there are more factors, personally I don't think you'd have much problems with oversteer with 4 wheels in the rear (= more traction/grip in the rear, oversteer is the loss of it) and 2 in the front, I'd say it would cause a bit of understeer instead :confused:

PS. Never ever ever suggest that I like American muscle cars or any type of car that is only fast on the straights, enough reasons for me to bite your bollox off :p:

MeetYourMaker said:
means more weight and as the engine is in the rear means that weight distribution will shift towards rear bias and the car will oversteer more

True, so i´d suggest 8 wheels then. 2 extra both front and rear ;) Means more power, better stearing and weight distribution should be ok as well :)