Anyone knew this car already?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I've been reading about this car for ages and was really excited untill they released the tech specs. 8 cylinders 4200cc and only 380 ps. That is a poor bhp per liter figure (cba to work it out exactly). From a 6 cylinder engine with a 3600cc capacity the boys at tvr have managed to get 485bhp (albiet this figure drops a bit maybe to around 440bhp (around 447 ps) when you try to meet noise and emissions regulations). The boys who built that engine need some help. 6 wheels does seem like a marketing gimik as far as I can tell, perhaps of a small amount of benifit to the steering but little else. I would rather have a tvr typhoon. 600 bhp, supercharged straigt 6 engine, full carbon fiber body work and around 600bhp per ton. But the best thing is the price... £90,000! If that six wheeler costs less than that I'll be amazed. Many better cars around that will probably undercut the convini on price anyway. And the most painful thing is that the extra wheels ruin the looks. :nono: to this car :(.

Just get mym's car fucking thing is fast enough ( specially with mym in it ) and the fucker does 80 round tight corners ( believe me... )

cant remember mym's exact model but it's an audi.

Paa` said:
Just get mym's car fucking thing is fast enough ( specially with mym in it ) and the fucker does 80 round tight corners ( believe me... )

cant remember mym's exact model but it's an audi.

Sounds a bit like my brother... Audi = :nono: though :p:

I'd love to race MyM then, come on over MyM, please.. pretty pleassee :D
mind you, I don't have a drivers license so we'll have to do with karts :p:

I second that, audi estates can out sprint ferrari's so you can f0 b00n