aimbot

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st of all muahahahahahahaha
2.i have the commder skin with the femle voice not male voice !!
3.i dont play TDM (liandri) only assault and CTF !!!
4.i have a 40 ping not 100 !!
5.i dodge more then this mofo !!
6.my name is not "MR.FRO$T" lololol my name is M®.F®0$T and -Fear- FFS that was STORMBLAST . look at his name all time there stand $_0_(_)BL_$_ !!! and me are not stormblast !! stormblast play in nk ( «)ñk(»§±ør(v)ßl姱 ) !!!
7.y aimboting ? i am good enought without a aimbot =P
8.im not stupid to bot on any servers, because i know that everybody who is caught by aimbotting, will be kicked out of the league!!!
9.ztztztztzt
10. fo stormblast 4 used my name !!!

Last edited:
FFS.JPG

i talked to the player from the insta clan (illusion), asking him for the icq number from the player that he knows as Mr.Frost. he gave me the ICQ number from "DARKSHEEP" (214259861).

he said that he also knows that the player uses "many different nicknames".

not easy to draw conclusions, but darksheep was well known to be a little prick before.

the skin does also match the one he used to have...

so unless Mr.Frost and Darksheep are one and the same person, Mr.Frost wasnt the one aimbotting as he as a person really excists.

Darksheeps existance has to be proven.

:freak:

Last edited:
ok now i have to apologize
i just found out its darksheep

he actually spelled his nick just like u did frost thats y i was so certain he just changed it because the server only supported std characters
again soz for that

np firestorm m8
abba du weisst ganz genau das ich nie aimbot würde und auch nie geaimbotet habe !!!

was weiss ich? :P
der hatte deffo aimbot und ich haette absolut nicht erwartet dass jmd aus der sehr kleinen as gemeinschaft auf einem tdm server lamen geht und dann auch noch deinen nick benutzt
die wahrscheinlichkeit dass ich diesen dann auch noch zufaellig treffe weil ich gerade mal insta ausprobiere geht gegen 0

Status
Not open for further replies.