aimbot

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

«)Fîrë$±ørm(»

defending Overlord beach
Aug 25, 2001
fear aka mr frost aka zolide (some will remember a 1337 mazon screenie) bots

ice was kind enough to up the demo :)
proof: http://assault4ever.ngz-server.de/3.dem

well this is not assault but i ve no doubt that wont hesitate botting on as pubs or even in matches
its damn obvious

*started speccing after about 4 mins
*may have rename the file
*join the following ip for a file 81.2.132.187:27015
*i had to play the demo in 3rd person and then behindview him after i had started recording
*might wanna use slomo

he gets several multikills in a 1v1 !!

right after someone comes into hisfield of sight (for instance after a respawn) his crosshair is locked onto him and tracks the target, only reason why he doesnt hit all the time is his ping.

its really damn obvious.

hm yea fire showed the demo to me to make sure he doesnt make false accusations.

even though i dont know much about bots, after some minutes when fire is spectating him and they play 1on1 you can see the bot after 1-2 seconds already. it doesnt always hit (maybe because of no ping-compensation) but the crosshair is always logged onto the other player, the WHOLE time.

no way that could ever be good aim, 100% botting.

what a lamer (and a really dumb one too) but it seems the need to cheat in games is increasing in this community lately. maybe due to the lack of respect and attention in real life ...

try type this into consol rather than start the demo manually.
Demoplay "name of the demo"?timebased

Demoplay Aimbot?timebased

for example, might help dunno!

Originally posted by Banshee
hmmm, everytime when i try to start the demo, my ut crahes down! heeeeeeeelp!

Connect to this server: 81.2.132.187:27015
your UT will download some files you need to watch the demo.

then start the demo using this command:
demoplay 3?timebased

ive played dm with him and won but i am not sure if he was using a bot then

download the attached file (its packed with winrar) and place the 4 included files in the proper UT folders. worked for others

file includes

daw.utx
MODOSUtilsV22.u
MODOSUtilsV23.u
SoldierSkins_PD.utx

http://assault4ever.ngz-server.de/files.exe

if you still need files after that, get demo manager 3, install it and let it get them for you.

Last edited:
i use demo manager 3, and that siad i needed some files, so i went to that ip, downloaded them, and then it worked for me :D.

Get "demo manager 3" Dave.

1st of all muahahahahahahaha
2.i have the commder skin with the femle voice not male voice !!
3.i dont play TDM (liandri) only assault and CTF !!!
4.i have a 40 ping not 100 !!
5.i dodge more then this mofo !!
6.my name is not "MR.FRO$T" lololol my name is M®.F®0$T and -Fear- FFS that was STORMBLAST . look at his name all time there stand $_0_(_)BL_$_ !!! and me are not stormblast !! stormblast play in nk ( «)ñk(»§±ør(v)ßl姱 ) !!!
7.y aimboting ? i am good enought without a aimbot =P
8.im not stupid to bot on any servers, because i know that everybody who is caught by aimbotting, will be kicked out of the league!!!
9.ztztztztzt
10. fo stormblast 4 used my name !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.