Adobe and Vista

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Third result on google. Could have been easily found and its a comprehensive list of known problems in Vista. Not really useless in my eyes.
But if you want I will refrain from helping from now on. No problem.
*mumbles something about being self-centered*

Third result on google. Could have been easily found and its a comprehensive list of known problems in Vista. Not really useless in my eyes.
But if you want I will refrain from helping from now on. No problem.
*mumbles something about being self-centered*
Dude, maybe if you read this thread, you would have known that dirz has tried finding solutions via google. Do you reckon he didn't read that article? All you do is spam some links, this doesn't really help. Even better: the suggestions in that thread don't even come close to a solution for dirz. Read before you post, don't just spam stuff. Any n00b can type some keywords and copy and past the top 10 results here. It's annoying and takes someone elses time. Ofcourse you are free to help someone, but helping is more than imitating google. Some concrete suggestions would be nice :)!

Last edited:
That forum is full of possible fixes and so is that thread (the 16 bit trick). And I'm sure that he DIDNT look at the article. That's why I linked it. (+ the forums are full of fixes.....) And google is a huge help if you use it correctly.
But I won't spent my time on this(you).

What fixed it Dirz? On Adobe forums they also said it could be hanging by the Activation thingy which comes after you start an CS3 application.

That forum is full of possible fixes and so is that thread (the 16 bit trick). And I'm sure that he DIDNT look at the article. That's why I linked it. (+ the forums are full of fixes.....) And google is a huge help if you use it correctly.

What fixed it Dirz? On Adobe forums they also said it could be hanging by the Activation thingy which comes after you start an CS3 application.
You really don't read. Only FOUR posts above your last one, i posted the fix. Yes, i used my braincells and thought of a logical fix, without Google :eek: :eek:.

Also, sneez, you seem to have ignored the fact that his Photoshop didn't start AT ALL. That forumthread on adobe.com is really usefull if your appilcation would start and hang up using it. The 16 bit trick you mentioned only applies to INDESIGN, which has FUCK ALL to do with Photoshop. Google can be a huge help, but just spamming around some URL's isnt of much help, esspecially when the content of a posted link doesnt even apply to ones problem. Best is saying you won't spent time on me :rofl:

:hangover::hangover::hangover::hangover::hangover: @sneez

Last edited:

I already visisted the link you've posted before I made this thread (which was indeed the 3rd result from Google and yes I did some research on Google aswell :p). And I do know how to use Google properly, not that hard tbh :]. Anyway, thanks for helping out :)

This suggestion from Pete fixed it: http://forums.utassault.net/showpost.php?p=1475237&postcount=20

Guess what?

The problem is back :/, I still use the solution Pete said but I guess it won't work anymore. The problem is slightly different then last time: instead of not being able to click or do anything, I can click or make a new document this time. But after that it freezes for eternity again :(. I guess none of you have a solution besides what Pete has said?