Admin Position and word to Puggers.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I agree to some point, but its still a pug..just a game among others.....but yes aint right to spoil all others fun. If the person is there just to ruin a game he should be kicked of the server. Its well know in some clans during clanwars that highpinger get launched due to their ping and are harder to kill...for example squirel in UAS maches living in US and letting sinsemilla UK to minigun. Was a clear tactical decision to win objectives/games from supermics view, got to love the ping and the close margins in fast online games.
Thats why i "never" played instagib except on lan, its a joke imo.

Heh, actually it's quite the opposite, I launched others almost every time, because I'd rather lose but have fun than win in some kind of lame way, and UAS was like that. On a minigun only map though or something, of course low pingers would be using minigun, no point in having a high pinger do it, so I'd sub out.
In this case I guess it's a tough call. I have pld with people with 500, even 600 ping, and while it's a bit annoying, if it's a fun match, might as well let him play, unless someone else is around that could play in his place. I'm surprised myself how wc could play if people are saying he warped that much though, since normally under those conditions (I have had that happen to me many times), all you can do is move on a straight line, and that won't help you much.

Lol, seems like you have some grudges from old times. Rest assured though that you are probably the only one, or maybe one of the few that thinks that way. UAS was the only clan that made it to div1 and was highly competitive, at the time when the league was 5 divisions, with 3-4 Americans on board. We were almost always at a ping disadvantage, never had any strong dm players, never got involved in any kind of accusation of cheating/abuse thread for our players, and always welcomed dialog and pure fun. We basically revolutionized launching/team play/strategy and almost relied on it exclusively once we got to div1, so that champion contenders did not have to simply rely on their dm skills, though I admit we got the idea from ION.
Anyway, that's a different discussion, and I don't see how it fits here. If you have any problems with Supermic, I'd advise to talk to him directly, otherwise I don't see a point in taking a stab at flaming an old clan/player in a current thread.

Wow... this is the first time I hear "accusations" like this about me and UAS. It's been years since we played as UAS so maybe your memory fails you :P I consider myself a fair player and I'm against cheaters so this is very suprising.

As Squirrel already have said it was he who launched for most of the time because of his high ping. We had many advanced launches which required timing so a low pinger as jumper was prefered. Helterskelter was our best jumper, he hardly missed any kind of launch so we tried to get him launched as often as possible. If there was a rippertrick involved like on frigate then I would get launched.

We had 2 launch groups or teams which were Squirrel and I who "always" launched together and Wellstoned and Helterskelter who launched together. The only time I can remember we could have used a high pinger as jumper would be to get tunnels on riverbed 3 and on Siege but then again mostly sq launched on river 3. Our strategy on siege back then was to have 2 launches going with the rest giving cover. I launched sq on siege because I knew the rocketlaunch, and stoned launched helther there.

I'm interested to know how you think when you call me and uas tactics as unfair. Because even if we would have used high pingers as a strategic advantage on those 2 maps (which we didn't) then it would have been on 2 maps out of 20+ league maps. Those 2 maps were never (well siege was occasionally) on our maplist either so that more than anything should prove it wasn't a tactic on our side. Having high pingers on all those other maps isn't exactly an advantage so I really don't understand what you're saying. I also don't understand the critic with using low pingers where low ping is required like on minigun maps, it would be quite stupid to put 2-3 american players to defend for example second assault on bridge with miniguns and 120+ ping instead of 3 low pingers if we have them available and if they are good teamplayers. Teamplay just about always came first in UAS.

I'd also be more than interested to know what you think about mod's behaviour towards UAS where they always would choose a dutch server against us and refuse any other server even though we had an agreement. I'm asking since you played for them against UAS on many occasions and didn't seem to have any problem with that. Much similar to what UK1 did to Swe1 in that way that they promise one thing and then do something else. Very unsportsmanlike.

Last edited:
well the new admins gone a bit stupid lately imo too tbh, seemingly just banning people for the sake of banning them

made this point while ago and it's been proven true. i left 1 pug and get banned , others leave pugs all the time and get nothing. people like torp flame the channel 24/7 making people leave pug scene and get nothing. It's a joke and i laugh quite hard lol

i don't care about being banned ,ban me for as long as u like , just thought i would say my piece so maybe some other guys can do something about it before pug is a total waste of time altogether

made this point while ago and it's been proven true. i left 1 pug and get banned , others leave pugs all the time and get nothing. people like torp flame the channel 24/7 making people leave pug scene and get nothing. It's a joke and i laugh quite hard lol

i don't care about being banned ,ban me for as long as u like , just thought i would say my piece so maybe some other guys can do something about it before pug is a total waste of time altogether

life ban then please :P

So somebody mind telling me why I got banned while I wasnt even at pugchannel? Its funny how some people cant be without abusing adminpowers.

ps. not that I care that much playing pugs nowdays, but it still doesnt mean I can be banned without good reason. (some just dont deserve "power" they have)

So somebody mind telling me why I got banned while I wasnt even at pugchannel? Its funny how some people cant be without abusing adminpowers.

ps. not that I care that much playing pugs nowdays, but it still doesnt mean I can be banned without good reason. (some just dont deserve "power" they have)

You were banned for leaving pug mid-game and in the words of the admin who has banned you: "not caring if there was a placement". Its one of the rules - I suggest you read em.

So I got banned because I didnt _care_ if somebody joined crappy server? Its not like I didnt try to get sub.
[q-teks]: BP103
[q-teks]: if somebody cba with crap server
• Nick» (q-teks) is now known as (teks)

And I didnt leave server for fun, I had 200ping and 10pl, only when I stood still ping went down. And I said this before I left server, and I dont really understand why katasn stayed with constant 120ping and 20pl. I thought sudeki got banned for being unhittable.

ps. seas banned hoi once for fun when he joined utapug, they are prolly somekind friends, but he still abused his powers and banned hoi for fun.
[edit] not to mention when once seas did reset just because he felt so (we had 12 players and we were waiting for caps), if it was somebody else he would be banned now [/edit]
[edit again] oh wau it does say I have to "care", but it also says "Those repeatedly leaving mid-PUG may be banned." those who repeatedly leave MAY be banned, so leaving once(yeye I left before too but I always tryed to get sub, most of times even cared) and trying (not caring) to get sub is enough for a ban?[/edit again]

Last edited:
btw why reason why I didnt care was that other dude had even worse lag than me, I honestly expected him to leave so it would be 5v5 anyway

[edit] not to mention when once seas did reset just because he felt so (we had 12 players and we were waiting for caps), if it was somebody else he would be banned now [/edit]

first of all, do not lie thanks. that pug u are talking about was on for 3 hours and several ppl didnt show a sign that they are still alive.

and u got banned because:
u left pug in the middle of the first map, leaving the game 5v6 for the whole attack. why dont u wait til the atk is finished?

everybody was lagging, because the server is crap atm. everybody had high ping and packetloss.
because u cba is not a nice reason to leave a pug.

and lastly it did not seem like u cared alot to find a replacement in the chan:

[22:09] <q-teks> BP103
[22:09] <q-teks> if somebody cba with crap server
[22:09] * q-teks is now known as teks
[22:12] * BReeNReeN has quit IRC (Left a small crater: )
[22:13] * askagorn has joined #utapug
[22:13] <q-spoq> BP103
[22:14] <q-spoq> BP103
[22:14] * q-spoq was kicked by peer (Stop repeating yourself!)
[22:14] * q-spoq has joined #utapug
[22:14] -q-spoq:#utapug- BP103
[22:14] * akora has joined #utapug
[22:14] <Righteous> omw

so u didnt find a sub, it was spoq who had to spam 5 mins later and also do a notice.

now stop whining.

Server is shit yes. If people then find it unreasonable to play any further when they have 200 ping and 10% pl it is a valid reason to leave.

Then why does someone need to spam in the channel to get a replacement. One time should be enough it's not like people are talking.

Just because "your" fun gets fucked up. Doesn't mean you have to ban someone.

first of all, do not lie thanks. that pug u are talking about was on for 3 hours and several ppl didnt show a sign that they are still alive.

and u got banned because:
u left pug in the middle of the first map, leaving the game 5v6 for the whole attack. why dont u wait til the atk is finished?

everybody was lagging, because the server is crap atm. everybody had high ping and packetloss.
because u cba is not a nice reason to leave a pug.

and lastly it did not seem like u cared alot to find a replacement in the chan:

[22:09] <q-teks> BP103
[22:09] <q-teks> if somebody cba with crap server
[22:09] * q-teks is now known as teks
[22:12] * BReeNReeN has quit IRC (Left a small crater: )
[22:13] * askagorn has joined #utapug
[22:13] <q-spoq> BP103
[22:14] * q-spoq was kicked by peer (Stop repeating yourself!)
[22:14] * q-spoq has joined #utapug
[22:14] -q-spoq:#utapug- BP103
[22:14] * akora has joined #utapug
[22:14] <Righteous> omw

so u didnt find a sub, it was spoq who had to spam 5 mins later and also do a notice.

now stop whining.

Oh and I thought notice is bad and you might get banned for it (didnt somebody get banned for it?) and I dont even know how to do it atm(never needed). And how you can tell who got the sub? I was 1st to paste pass, and I doubt spoq's spam helped, notice prolly did, but then again read what I said about it. And I dont whine, read what I said in 1st post, I just hate people like you get "power" so all you dont like can be "punished".

DJ you're banned for abusing the person who OWNS THE CHANNEL AND SERVER - use your head ffs

tbh I can see tek's point there, i'll discuss it with seas and see if we can lift your ban ok teks?

tek's - I've lifted your ban.. if you choose to pug from now on.. and you fuck up in anyway - you will be banned for 48h+ ok?

you have been warned.. dooo dooo dooooooooooo

Oh and if you're going to leave cos ping is crap (not cos you have to leave your house/pc) - could you just leave in between maps - ask for a sub in the channel.. and if no one has joined - request someone who can sub come in as a spec or join TS to let you know.. then you rejoin the server until the next map change to request a sub again. This way you don't ruin the pug for others :)