Admin Position and word to Puggers.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

can u please post you question in proper format so i can understand what the question is, and answer it, atm all i read is a bunch of complaints about nothing in particular.

Brajan: Infaction for both please...

@GRZ - I thought you left?

@XB - He didnt deserve a ban, you just got into a lil tantrumm, if your team won or wc was on ur team, no way would you have banned him.

yes i would have, infact i banned him before the pug was even decided. so winning/losing has nothing to do with it, any other theory's you may have are also welcome.

If he is spoiling the enjoyment for others pugging then he warrants a ban. For any1 not on the server, Imagine some1 warping(not lagging WARPING). Now imagine some1 warping for the entire 7 maps constantly and not just small phases. If he played on a league match under those conditions all hell would break loose and you know it. If i dont take action now, some other day some1 else will come along do the same thing and people will complain. better to end it here. End of story. We dont want pug server filled with 12 people all warping tyvm

Last edited:
Questioning adimns positions should be every members obligation and right to do so.
LOL, I'm afraid its not, at least not when I did it a few months back :rolleyes:

This discussion has gone far enough imo - yes Sudeki` was ruining the 'fun' in some way, as was ULV at the beginning. It was hard, impossible to hit him, ok it was funny, but it was annoying as well, especially when he got desertstorm when we would have deffed it IMO and took the score to 3-3.

XB has every right to ban him, he is an admin and if he thinks someone is ruining the pug then they'll be banned. He's only banned for 2 days anyway ( almost 1 now ), and that would give him time to fix his laptop or whatever. He doesn't even play pugs really, wc is very inactive and all this fuss created over such a small thing is ridiculous tbh, seems like people just want to have a go at the new admins already.

It was unfortunate xb was on the opposite team though, I also don't think wc would have got a ban if xb was on his team, but that would be because it would be difficult to notice how annoying his lagging was

:wave:

That's just bullshit. BN clearly said that he didn't intend to screw anything up, you're just overracting and going a bit too far, unban him, apologize for the disruption and continue pugging... and don't invite people in to #utapug to flame, enough flames and not enough pugging there already.. channel is meant for pug, not for flames.

That's just bullshit. BN clearly said that he didn't intend to screw anything up, you're just overracting and going a bit too far, unban him, apologize for the disruption and continue pugging... and don't invite people in to #utapug to flame, enough flames and not enough pugging there already.. channel is meant for pug, not for flames.

BN didnt get banned m8.

sudeki had only just installed UT on a laptop, while finding out he lagged like crazy in pug...he couldn't help it and everyone was having a laugh about it anyway, including your team. he hasn't done anything against the rules so imo !vote admin abuse!

hi Riv

luckily u werent playing morph, i cant imagine what would happen if you were facing him.

1 of very few who not dare post a pic of himself in the uta gallery.

You weren't here, Grz. We all took a petition and decided that it was in everyone's best interests than XB's photo should be kept out.

I don't like xb

but I totally support his ban

bn saying everyone was laughing at him is false, I never found it funny except maybe the single first time I saw him warp but after that it was just a fucking pain in the ass, he finished lavafort by warping from the lift to inside the end room.....

he got gen by flaking it from the outside even though while inside gen all I saw was flak coming out of nowhere infront of the door, his body appeared to be 2 meters to the left of the gen opening

it was a real pain in the ass, there's a huge difference between lagging and warping....

he should have left the pug not to ruin others fun, period.