Absolutely brilliant :P Actiongame

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Pah i haven seen a single point of xp from any of my chars pupils or my attemps to help anyone here... what a big pile of BS!

- you really have to spread you link around.
need many ppl from "distant places" to sign up as pupils.

and i am pretty sure that if a new "pupil" has a mybrute cookie on its PC, then it won't give any XP.
or even - if mybrute.com knows an IP that was connected up to x hours ago, pupils from that IP won't either...

- in tournaments you don't get any xp i think. it just ranks you if you get far enough. (i think??)

- and maybe this will appease you up a bit:
gagagagagsg goes to level 7!
Speed improved.
i hoped for vitality or untouchable or a bear or a hammer or ... anything!!
but one point in speed............ what a letdown.

Last edited:
hehe, yeah well if you have heaps. like 9 or more, i think you can dodge the heavy weapons quite often. but i think 3->4 is sooo useless :(

camel might be able to correct me tho

anyway i will try and pupil your wanker later :D

Ok whoever created the pupil "hetvlot" for me. Tell us wtf you did different to all the million others... cos that one gave 1 XP and another point on level2 :D

EDIT: Prolly some1 dutch :lol:

@ thura: in the cell right below you level number.

@ furz: you can level those pupils yourself afterwards, furz!
that is what i always do :D

you know ppl click the link, type in a name, lose and then cba to go on :D

this is where i go to their cell and try to win their 6 fights. sometimes it works and i get another 2 xp.
sometimes with bad luck only 1 xp. anyway pretty sure you can do it yourself and still get the xp out of them leveling! go for it! :!ola:
oh and make sure to fight "006" as long as you are in level 3 or below :D certain win :D

it looks like this to me. well, yes, the percentage emphasises it a bit more. (altho it was still not too hard :P )
i posted that script earlier which will provide you with the percentage, so you can see the points increasing slowly. i guess in level 5 you won't see each xp point in the bar easily. but for example level 1 consists of only 4 points so that was quite obvious.

sshot1pqu.png

and you should level these guys yourself mate:
kukkuluuruu
kekkonenkoko

aw crap. past midnight already and they got only 3 fights left. still enough for level2 :D

PS: i need to get rid of this addiction.......
:D

good nite every1 !

Actualy it won all its allowed matches so far xept one vs some guy with a wolf and i didnt do the taki "search for weak enemies or look what they got" stuff ...

:P

i only do that with weaker brutes whose leveling i need for my stronger brutes' xp :P especially when some1 really signs up and leaves the pupil with 6 remaining fights... well then you can get another 2 xp sometimes :naughty:

still you are right, this shit is an effing waste of time :P
e.g. today i told myself to go to bed at 12:15am CET and now... almost 2 hours later if finally close the last few tabs of my firefox :D

actually it is mozillas fault. those tabs are the root of all evil. and that little yellow bookmark star is another reason to lose so much time! :D especially combined with the foxmarks addon (xmarks now). :mad: discipline is not one of my skills :snowgrin:

I kinda like the combi of whip and sabotage :D

Sure it doesnt beat wolfes or armour or so but its fun vs those club/hammer/flail guys :lol:

Btw: Why are the battles running UTTERLY slow sometimes and sometimes fast?

Last edited:
paste some links to interesting fights furz!

i gotta set my laptop's cpu to 1,5 ghz instead of 600mhz. otherwise they are really slow.
you might have speedstepping or however they call it enabled too? like... set to dynamic switching?

the fights shouldn't be affected by their servers being busy. once the flash thingy is done loading everything should happen in your browser.

fs.
good nite :(

edit:
or maybe... good morning for the ones who read this after getting up.
here is something funny for the start of the day: http://tinyurl.com/c6lpz3
:wave:

Last edited: