about minigun glow

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

true :D was a nice riddle to find how how that frig launch could ever work with center/hidden, thx to bitch

well having center is a pretty good compromise between right and hidden, and if i find out how i can enable transparency only for handed weapon models Im happy :)

did u work out how to get rid of the minigun flashing?
i know i have it disabled, when i get home ill av a look for ya.

i also use centre weap, as hideen is just to confusing between the weapon u have ! i cant really see how hidden will improve your aim....

i have tried "init" and it sucked... only real use i cud see it for is insta, as there is only one weapon. even then, i still like to see my gun.

Originally posted by sobo
but tadaa, had a look at the ed and gotta love it:

Code:
set minigun2 bDrawMuzzleFlash 0

your first person muzzle flash is not rendered, 3rdperson muzzleflash is renderer, so you can still easily tell your opponents from a dark corner when they shoot.

nekro

I set my weaponhand to center, and it IS better.

I tried it on hidden, but that was wank. I never knew what weapon I had out.

if youre gonna use hidden and you have problems knowin wot gun u have out, best way to get used to it is to have binds for every weapon, you just know what gun you have by the last bind u pressed... only prob is it may take a massive readjustment of ur controls :\ oh the other thing is to extend ur hud so you get the row of weapons at the bottom

personally i dunno why anyone would play with anything but hidden

Originally posted by Uzi-Suicide
personally i dunno why anyone would play with anything but hidden

Cuz the gun looks nice and its wot we're used to cuz we've played every other fps out there where u could see ur gun.

i think the main problem for us centre weapon guys and changing to hidden is the fact, when u run out of ammo and u change gun, u get slightly confused with what weap u have out. so its just nice to see what u are using with centre weap :p

exactly what nekro said, when i was playing with hidden i played a couple of rounds on rook def where you will have to change your wapon frequently due to lack of ammo, I recorded a demo of that and lmao when i had a look at it :P i was running around with hammer firing secondary fire for about 30-40 seconds because i thought i was using mini.

IMO best still is center with translucent weapons :thumb: